Palm Pre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30=sexy View Post
    i work for sprint...i didnt think you had to change your plan unless you didnt have any kind of data..to my knowlede you do not have to be on a everything data plan. The bluetooth on the pre is weird i couldnt get it to work?? and the 1 thing i can tell you about the battery is if our demo dies it takes about 2 days for us to get it charged and back running i dont know why, but if we charge it before it dies its fine and will charge right up..

My cousin worked for nextel and when they got bought by sprint I was able to get signed on thier SERO program so my bill is non-existant right now. If I go to a Pre then I get shafted and have to play that data/monthly game with them and fork out the $99/mt BS.
    Not sure I'm havin it...

----------------------------------------------------------
    DAMN NEXTEL!!!

Comment

One of you guys should set something like this up.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ikkitousen View Post
        I have had two HTCs and I will NEVER buy another one again. I have the HTC touch (Original windows mobile 6.1) right now and its FUCKED up beyond all belief! I can't believe how bad this phone is, but I still have another year on my contract before I can get a new phone at a decent price.

This is disapointing about the Pre though. I was really looking forward to it too.

-------------------------------------------------------
        DAMN YOU SPRINT!!!
        +1 My touch was great for a month. I love the full keyboard but this thing is a POS! Well I should clarify; its great if you don't ever do anything active. Guy I work with has his running flawlessly for years, I'm just too active and it takes its toll on the phone. Oh well at least I pay WAYYYYY less on the SERO plan =)

I considered the pre as well but I'm hearing its not all its cracked up to be. I was undecided between the Pre and a blackberry... considering all the extra work it will be to get my work to deal with the Pre the decision is pretty easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ikkitousen View Post
          My cousin worked for nextel and when they got bought by sprint I was able to get signed on thier SERO program so my bill is non-existant right now. If I go to a Pre then I get shafted and have to play that data/monthly game with them and fork out the $99/mt BS.
          Not sure I'm havin it...

----------------------------------------------------------
          DAMN NEXTEL!!!
          Yea our store was nextel too..but we can only do the sero thing for ourself because were not a corporate store and were just a indirect dealer. i didnt know you would have to change your plan tho because doesnt that include data?

Comment

i HAD a pre for about a week then returned it.

also, I am looking to sign up for the $30/mo SERO plan...if anyone can hook me up that would be great otherwise ill get it off EBAY
            Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbolt View Post
              i HAD a pre for about a week then returned it.

also, I am looking to sign up for the $30/mo SERO plan...if anyone can hook me up that would be great otherwise ill get it off EBAY
              what are you going to get off ebay?

Comment

Working...
              X