Food for gods!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food for gods!

Ever had some food that was so good you got the itis? like high off your ass and ready to pass out?
    Guys, please use this thread to post of your favorite home-town food stops... where would you send a friend coming to your town lookin for sumthin good to eat.
    I'm very interested at what the rest of the USA has to offer in towns in all over. I'm sure others would agree... There is nothing better than sitting down in the middle of the week enjoying one of your favorite local burger places or bars... What other place best to share it with other than r3v...

I'll start with houston texas,

So, a while ago my friend introduced me to this new york style pizzaria called "Pepperoni's"

OMFG! it's gotta be the fucking purist of all pizza!

its pure orgasms of fresh ingredients and no fake flavors and such....

Then over in houston theres this place called tornado burger.... fat ass burgers hand made with pure beef and stuff...
    the meat is blended with seasoning and jalepenos and such... its greasy cheesy goodness....
    we put donuts on em and like pass the fuck out after eating...

Let us know what you guys dig into....

The back room, Columbia Falls Montana,

Has some of the best ribs and burgers in the country.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

I don't think I've ever had ribs....

I've always wanted to go to montana tho

Comment

Originally posted by e30slut View Post
        I don't think I've ever had ribs....

I've always wanted to go to montana tho
        you live in TX and have never had ribs?

c'mon...
        1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

unfortunately...
          I was raised in an anti-pork house hold...

I'm gonna go tear some down this summer tho.

Comment

Originally posted by e30slut View Post
            unfortunately...
            I was raised in an anti-pork house hold...

I'm gonna go tear some down this summer tho.
            no excuse

TX has the best beef ribs in the country, hands down
            1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

oh, well I've had some of those.... I've had better in memphis....

Comment

Speaking of ribs, Club Soda on Block Island has easily the best ribs in all of New England. They could hold their own in the south no problem.
                Byron
                Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                  Speaking of ribs, Club Soda on Block Island has easily the best ribs in all of New England. They could hold their own in the south no problem.

Ahhhh I dont know about that chief

Grumpy's in Allentown PA is awesome BBQ too IIRC Grumpy is a old balck dude from AL. Someone local back me up on this.
                  Last edited by mrsleeve; 06-08-2009, 08:40 PM.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

thats pretty bold man... gotta be good if you made that statement

Comment

Dinosaur BBQ was voted number one BBQ joint in the country by Good Morning America recently - not sure who all voted, but the restaurant is here in Syracuse, NY. And it really is incredible BBQ, I haven't had anything better.

Comment

wing wednesday at the chicken or the egg down on long beach island NJ.

3.50 for 5 wings, and the plates keep coming. you cant really eat more than 10 wings, they're FUCKING huge. like a kfc drumstick is basically the size of their wings.

and its BYOB. score.

Letschegg-Welcome to an EGGCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE! From omelets and waffles to cocktails and wings, handwiches to crabcakes and everything in between...
                        Originally posted by blunt
                        i called my 17 yo paperboy "sugartits" in a christmas card 3 years ago. he never came back and im not joking.

Comment

wings over amherst has some bomb ass ribs for being a chicken wing place, i havent found anywhere in new england that beats em.
                          1991 318is ---230K - DD
                          1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                          so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

i love goat

Comment

I have never been to Block Island, I think it might be something for me to do with some friends over the summer. I'll look that place up, considering there's only one town on Block Island! Is it a worthy day trip?

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                              No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Working...
                              X