Stoping Chris Bangle [petition]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stoping Chris Bangle [petition]

Hello, this might be repost as I am not a veteran of r3v.
    So sorry if it comes to that.

(I did not write this)

Who is Chris Bangle?
    Chris Bangle, in short, is the devil incarnate - this is the ham fisted prick who is responsible for such atrocities as the E65/66 7 Series, the Z4 and the E60 5 series. This simple minded prick has managed to do more damage in the last few years of "flame surfacing" and "forward thinking" design to destroy the gorgeous, sophisticated and classic lines BMW has always been known for that any head on impact into a brick wall in automotive history. Ridiculed widely by both BMW owners and the Automotive press, this asshole's response is only to say that we just don't get the factor of his brilliance and that his garbage will grow on us. This is not my first M3, but from having seen the preview images of the E90 3 series I have a bad feeling it will be the last one. Also, contrary to common belief, Banglefuck did not design the E46 3 series or the E46 M3 - he over saw some of the design work but did not design the car or have the final say. His first real design is the putrid, bloated wart hog E65.

There is a "Stop Chris Bangle" petition that now has over 14xxx signatures - Take a moment and add your name and help get rid of this prick http://www.petitiononline.com/STOPCB/petition.html.

have a nice day :)
    Last edited by ak-; 06-20-2009, 04:52 PM.

1991 325iS turbo

He doesn't even work for BMW anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by iwillhunt View Post
      Oh really?
      Sorry then, I didnt know.

If someone could delete this post due to my ignorance then.

thanks!

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

i like the e90/e92.
        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
          Hello, this might be repost as I am not a veteran of r3v.
          So sorry if it comes to that.

(I did not write this)

Who is Chris Bangle?
          Chris Bangle, in short, is the devil incarnate - this is the ham fisted prick who is responsible for such atrocities as the E65/66 7 Series, the Z4 and the E60 5 series. This simple minded prick has managed to do more damage in the last few years of "flame surfacing" and "forward thinking" design to destroy the gorgeous, sophisticated and classic lines BMW has always been known for that any head on impact into a brick wall in automotive history. Ridiculed widely by both BMW owners and the Automotive press, this asshole's response is only to say that we just don't get the factor of his brilliance and that his garbage will grow on us. This is not my first M3, but from having seen the preview images of the E90 3 series I have a bad feeling it will be the last one. Also, contrary to common belief, Banglefuck did not design the E46 3 series or the E46 M3 - he over saw some of the design work but did not design the car or have the final say. His first real design is the putrid, bloated wart hog E65.

There is a "Stop Chris Bangle" petition that now has over 14xxx signatures - Take a moment and add your name and help get rid of this prick http://www.petitiononline.com/STOPCB/petition.html.

have a nice day :)
          I'll give you the 7 and that the rear end of the 6 is pretty bad. But the e90, e60, and z4 look gorgeous to these eyes. Maybe not Alfa Romeo gorgeous but still good looking.
          $500, Diamantschwarz, and a Dream

Comment

Originally posted by iwillhunt View Post

Threadwinner.

Comment

Wowzers. I know the newer generations look different, but not bad at all. Especially the last of the E66s...those were very nice cars. Ignorant, close-minded, selfish, elitest snobs.

Comment

All of Bangles designs whether you like them or not sold more than the previous generation, not many designers can say that. Adrian van Hooydonk designed most of the cars mention with Bangle giving them the okay.
                1985 BMW 325e
                1997 BMW M3/4/5
                2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

for the record, im not trying to start anything.
                  i was just sharing something i found on an e46 forum hah.
                  the e90 isnt bad at all.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

If you aren't trying to start something, why post this crap at all?

Closing SOON!
                    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

z4 coupe is hot. e90/92 is hot.
                      Originally posted by blunt
                      can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                        If you aren't trying to start something, why post this crap at all?
                        To share with the community, geez..
                        And I already stated that I didnt know it was old news.

:firehop:

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I hope Chris Bangle's family doesn't read this thread.

Comment

You fail.
                            Bangle stopped working for BMW awhile ago.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

notthreadworthy

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                              No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Working...
                              X