Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats your Myspace/Facebook?

I didn't find any threads in here about it, so yeah:

Marcus Tompkins is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Marcus Tompkins and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

(has this feeling the repost police are suiting up right now.......)
    Last edited by Atreus; 07-01-2009, 11:29 AM.
    1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
    1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
    1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
    1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
    1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
    I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

gawddammit, found a r3v group on fasebuhk. i do not believe this was a good idear.
    1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
    1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
    1994 540i - Granitsilber

Comment

::grabbing popcorn::
      Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
      LSx e36TI coming soon
      Originally posted by s0urce
      Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

I actually don't think we have a Facebook/Myspace thread.

I barely go on Myspace anymore, I go on Facebook instead. I did the switch when I entered college last year. I think Myspace is more geared towards the high school age spectrum.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
        And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

I have a facebook. I want to say my handle is pasloan2
          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

great success! this is not a repost.

well anyway, http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=60402947626 is the group. and yeah, i joined it now.
            1994 540i - Granitsilber

Comment

My URL = better than yours.
              -Erik
              '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
              I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
                http://www.facebook.com/e30driver

My URL = better than yours.
                hahaha I first tried "R3Vlimited" when it was first available and lol'd at the prospect. I decided not to go with our forum name because the explaination would be "so why do you have R3Vlimited as your handle?" "For the lolz."

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Will B (bmwm42)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

sigpic

Comment

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

Haven't gotten around to making a facebook yet.Id probably never go on it yet just like myspace.
                    84 318I Delphin RIP
                    87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                    89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

sigpic89 M3

Comment

Andre Easton is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Andre Easton and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.
                        Originally posted by ebelements
                        Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

James Crivellone is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with James Crivellone and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

Comment

George Graves is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with George Graves and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

Twitter is actually really cool once you learn who to follow and how to use it. Face book is great for friends, but twitter allows me to follow people that I'm interested in professionally, and people that I'm not really friends with.

For example, I follow this woman that designs computer chips, and I follow Adam Savage, ect...
                            Last edited by george graves; 07-01-2009, 04:52 PM.
                            Originally posted by Matt-B
                            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                              I have a facebook. I want to say my handle is pasloan2
                              lawl mine is dsloan2. i hate those fuckers who take the non-numerated names first.
                              http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Working...
                              X