Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic Prank Thread in the works

over on BFCOT

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Awesome.
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Greatest. Prank. EVAR.

Comment

I can't imagine what is going through that guy's head right now

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
        And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

awesome
          -Andy

Comment

this is fucking hilarious... haahahahahahaha

Comment

omg just read all of it... holy. shit.

Comment

Slow day at work = me reading the entire thing. Can't wait to see what other shenanigans happen.

Comment

I just registered and it still said it was an invalid link--can't even find an off topic forum. Cliffs?

Comment

17 pages

is it that good?

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
                    click here for details

Comment

Legendary LOL
                      91 318iS http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396154

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                        I just registered and it still said it was an invalid link--can't even find an off topic forum. Cliffs?
                        You have to be a member for 10 days before it will let you see OT forum.
                        Seems like a very good method for these epic threads to spread through the internet.

HILARIOUS! I read the whole thing this morning.

To sum it up: Guy gets a trial phone with a DC phone number. Messes with his paranoid conspiracy theorist friend. Involves phone calls from an Iranian and German. Throws out a few key words in text messages from the DC phone number. Guy freaks out, gets his dad involved to call the FBI. FBI laughs at him. Gets a text not a minute later stating that all communications are being dropped. Continues to be freaked out. What's next is up to the OP.

Comment

Working...
                        X