• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic Flipout By Spoiled Kid

Epic Flip out

Courtesy of Jalopnik its too good not to post up here

1987 325is - sold
    2001 330i - New DD

this is the same kid with the WoW freak out. i think all his things are staged..i dont care who you are you raise a bat to your dad you a fucking cripple afterwards.
    Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
    LSx e36TI coming soon
    Originally posted by s0urce
    Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

WOW Christ my 1st s10 looked about like that when I 1st got it.

If I had ever went to swing on any of my family with a bat, No one would ever found my body I would have been deaded on the spot and disposed of in several places

I want that silver Kodiak though
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Totally fake. It's by the same kids that made the WoW freakout video.

Comment

That is the kid from the World of Warcraft freakout video. With the remote up his ass.

Fake.

*edit* ROFL guess everyone is faster than me!

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
            Totally fake. It's by the same kids that made the WoW freakout video.
            ahh too bad, I suspected something but I totally bought into it. Was hoping it was real because I know some people that are really like that. He didnt really swing the bat hard.
            1987 325is - sold
            2001 330i - New DD

Comment

Originally posted by 325_e30 View Post
              you raise a bat to your dad you a fucking cripple afterwards.
              he'd have that s10 shoved up his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Apex381 View Post
                . He didnt really swing the bat hard.

I dont really think hes capable of swinging it any harder hes kinda wimpy
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  I dont really think hes capable of swinging it any harder hes kinda wimpy
                  Ah true. The war scarred s10 just kinda laughed at his ass.

But I would rock the hell out of a 200 dollar s10 that looked like that
                  1987 325is - sold
                  2001 330i - New DD

Comment

i might have belived it if he went strait for the windows
                    but ya even fake he is still a peice o shit
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crazyrabbittown View Post
                      i might have belived it if he went strait for the windows
                      but ya even fake he is still a peice o shit
                      yea thats what gave it away for me as well. if he would've jumped on the hood and took the bat to the windshield or the door windows then for sure hes fucking nuts, but a taillight? that may or may not have already been broken? im going to round up my brothers and start posting shit on break.com and liveleak.com to start making money. its obviously not that difficult =/
                      Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                      LSx e36TI coming soon
                      Originally posted by s0urce
                      Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

I thought the WOW video was fake, but now that this is here, I really am starting to think it's real. Maybe the kid just has major issues.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                        And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

plus if he was really pissed he would have gone for the windows. fake
                          sigpic
                          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

anyone have the link to the WOW video?

Comment

Originally posted by ACMF74 View Post
                              anyone have the link to the WOW video?

It shows up after you watch the OP video, I think it's "greatest freak out 1", os just go to the URL of the video and it's by the same user.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                              And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Working...
                              X