saw a guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saw a guy

that rolled his car 3 times. i picked up some friends to go hang and they live in somewhat a canyon so there is a pretty windy road to get anywhere. shortly after driving the road i saw a big plum of dust. I knew some one crashed cuz ive seen it before so i stopped put on my hazards and saw one fucked up rsx smahed into a tree. I thought who ever was inside was gonna be messed up but the driver didnt have a scratch! so i went to go check him out and he said he rolled at least 3 times and smacked into a tree literally as i drove up. he wouldve smashed into me hard if i left my friends house 2 seconds earlier! anyone else have a close call like this

matt, i don't for one second believe that there was a yukon going 100 on i-5.
    http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
      matt, i don't for one second believe that there was a yukon going 100 on i-5.
      theyre usually doing 70 in the left lane and oblivious

Comment

A few years ago I was driving to school on a city street. Two lanes per direction and approaching a fairly large intersection. The left lane, the one I was in, had a lot of cars in it and the right was totally clear. I was about to get over into the right lane so I could be the first at the stop light. For some reason I decided not to.

Light turns green, car in the right lane starts going and WHAM got anihilated by a car crossing and running the red light. No brakes were applied by the car running the light before the impact. The car was hit hard enough to push it completely out of the intersection into a pole.

I would have gotten hit on the drivers side door and would have had, no doubt, serious injuries.

The day before I helped an elderly woman load a couple 50lb salt bags into her car at a grocery store...karma? Makes me want to believe.....

Comment

The second day that I had my motorcycle running, I was heading up one of the main streets(5 lanes);my friend was on his bike staggered back and to the right. There was a car in the lane to my left and i was just about at her bumper. I looked right at her as I was approaching and I know she saw me. Yet as I get to her bumper she decides to merge right into me, no turn signal no indication at all. I swerved towards the curb and nearly locked up my brakes. I barely avoided her, a second later my friend is right up next to her car with his bike revved to 13 grand trying to get her attention to pull over(600gsxr w/ a yoshi pipe) She completely ignores him, and me once i get besides her.

Had she of hit me she would have taken my friend out also.

"I go slow, cause;Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast."

Comment

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to drive

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

2yrs ago I was drivin my 95 towncar down a 2 lane 60mph highway with no median (stupid right?) but it was a country highway...

is was 2AM and I was hella sleepy and there was an 04ish dodge ram swervin from lane to lane and cought himself as he was driving on the opposite side... he slowed to about 40 and I started to lose patients as I had 30 mins tilll I get to my bed... I attempt t pass him (4.6 ftw) and got a little on the other side of the road just to be safe... He swerves right for me... I looked into his window and he's sleep on the wheel... I slam on the brakes and he misses me by about 5inches....
              him still being sleep, he continues to cut across and the truck suddenly goes sideways and then the pass-rear wheel breaks lose and heads for me, I swerve (20mph) and head to the grass and he continues to flip what seemed like 6-7 times
              I couldnt take my eyes off him wich is the reason I ended up in the grass....

geo metro on the other side hit the rear of the truck when it gets back on its wheels... barely moves the thing.. guy get out of his truck like nothing happened, drunk off his ass..

I was so pissed this dude was drunk.. I called the cops and waited in my car... made sure I told em everything, including him being drunk. risked the life of me and 3-4 others that were on the road...

i was shook terribly, couldnt sleep..

Comment

My brother just flipped his Jeep 3 times..
                Attached Files

Comment

ive been in and seen a lot of accidents. ive only been driving once though. one of the good ones (no one was hurt) was years ago riding with my buddy on a farrrrr out dirt road in his mkII jetta. he's messing around going probably 40 or 50mph and ends up losing it and we almost go off into a ditch to the left, but he somehow gets it cut back right, then we're all the way sideways and it just starts rolling. we rolled atleast 3 times and ended up down off the side into the bushes laying on my side facing the original direction. neither one of us had our seatbelts on and we were basically flying around the front of the car with everything else in it. the car and us sustained no damage except for the cars grass stains and damage sustained pulling it out.

another not so fun time, i was riding in the back of my buddys nova in the rain on a windy back street around here and he was being stupid and hydroplaned us off the road dead center into a palm tree going 60+. the car had literally just come out of the paint shop like the day before. the motor and tranny were pushed back and into the car. my buddy had no seatbelt on and busted both his knees as they went through the dashboard and somehow he kept himself from hitting the windshield and didnt break his arms or anything else. my other friend had his seatbelt on and was fine. the tree was growing towards the curve at a sharp angle so the whole trunk also came into the windshield/roof just barely missing my buddy in the passenger seat. earlier the car had been full and i was in the middle of the bench up front.

ironically both times were in highschool and both times we were going mushroom picking.

Comment

Originally posted by Trucidatio View Post
                    The second day that I had my motorcycle running, I was heading up one of the main streets(5 lanes);my friend was on his bike staggered back and to the right. There was a car in the lane to my left and i was just about at her bumper. I looked right at her as I was approaching and I know she saw me. Yet as I get to her bumper she decides to merge right into me, no turn signal no indication at all. I swerved towards the curb and nearly locked up my brakes. I barely avoided her, a second later my friend is right up next to her car with his bike revved to 13 grand trying to get her attention to pull over(600gsxr w/ a yoshi pipe) She completely ignores him, and me once i get besides her.

I used to go through more gas caps on my bike back in the day on retards just like that. Hucked over the shoulder they make a satisfying TWACK when they hit the windshield, I've also heard that 1/2 diameter ball bearings when dropped at speed will jump right back up to windshield height when you have some clueless fuck glued to your rear tire.:p

Comment

Originally posted by Trucidatio View Post

What a fucking waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. Next time, wait until she stops, ebrake 180 in front of her. Get out and give her hell.

Today some girl in a legend stopped in the middle of an intersection and decided to veer into my lane instead of blocking everyone. Instead of veering off the road and onto the sidewalk, I honked and moved over as best I could as she continued to pull into my lane. At a rest, sitting beside her (yes, in the same lane), she gets all pissed off and lays on the horn for a good 5-10 seconds, and when I look over at her she pretends to be looking at her phone. Whatever, dumb bitch, at least she was trying to get out of the intersection.

Well, I get in front of her, and on the next onramp she floors it past me and the big truck ahead of me, passing us both on the shoulder, cutting it pretty close. So I caught up to her a few minutes later (she pretended to look at her phone again as we're doing 80 on the highway). I got in front of her, which she wouldn't have, so she honked a bunch and floored it by me. When I was satisfied I had her attention, I looked at my phone. :p

In retrospect, it wasn't really a story worth typing out, but I find the small things in life rather amusing. ;)

Originally posted by Pinepig View Post
                      I used to go through more gas caps on my bike back in the day on retards just like that. Hucked over the shoulder they make a satisfying TWACK when they hit the windshield, I've also heard that 1/2 diameter ball bearings when dropped at speed will jump right back up to windshield height when you have some clueless fuck glued to your rear tire.:p
                      lol, I've only ridden a few times, but I tend to give bikes plenty of space. :p

Comment

Hmm, since this has turned into a sharing of our past shit-your-pants-scary car moments, I got a good one fresh from last night.

So I was driving on I-5 North towards the U-district on my way to Dick's. I accidentally passed the exit to get off, so I had to turn around. I got off at the next exit and got back on going south. It was one of those left lane freeway entrances, so I needed to get back all the way over to the right lane, which was 5 lanes to my right haha. I got into this nice little pocket where It was just me about 40 yards front and in back of me. So I was like I'll just cruise over to the right lane. I started taking about a 60 degree or so angle to the right lane when my friends yelled at me and were like "There's the exit!!" so i was doing about 75 when my passenger friend yells out "there's a barrier!!!!" With about a foot to go before impact on the barrier (not a tall barrier, it was raised about the height of a sidewalk) I swerved out, and thank god for the e30's handling abilities, I ended jerking back into the lane.

Then about 2 minutes later, I was driving on 45th St. there in the U-District and cruisin at about 35 or so and again, my friend yells out "RED LIGHT!" so I slam on the brakes and since I have some brand new fresh brakes, we stopped in an instant.

Intense drive to Dick's I'd say.
                        '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
                        '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
                        '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Comment

Originally posted by Beastolizer View Post
                          Hmm, since this has turned into a sharing of our past shit-your-pants-scary car moments, I got a good one fresh from last night.

So I was driving on I-5 North towards the U-district on my way to Dick's. I accidentally passed the exit to get off, so I had to turn around. I got off at the next exit and got back on going south. It was one of those left lane freeway entrances, so I needed to get back all the way over to the right lane, which was 5 lanes to my right haha. I got into this nice little pocket where It was just me about 40 yards front and in back of me. So I was like I'll just cruise over to the right lane. I started taking about a 60 degree or so angle to the right lane when my friends yelled at me and were like "There's the exit!!" so i was doing about 75 when my passenger friend yells out "there's a barrier!!!!" With about a foot to go before impact on the barrier (not a tall barrier, it was raised about the height of a sidewalk) I swerved out, and thank god for the e30's handling abilities, I ended jerking back into the lane.

Then about 2 minutes later, I was driving on 45th St. there in the U-District and cruisin at about 35 or so and again, my friend yells out "RED LIGHT!" so I slam on the brakes and since I have some brand new fresh brakes, we stopped in an instant.

Intense drive to Dick's I'd say.
                          sounds like your friend saves your ass a lot and you need to wake up. lol at missing an exit in a town where you live! try hard not to kill anyone buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by lennon View Post
                            sounds like your friend saves your ass a lot and you need to wake up. lol at missing an exit in a town where you live! try hard not to kill anyone buddy.

obviously you've never driven on a freeway in seattle...

I agree with you on the paying attention part though
                            m106 1990 e30
                            e36 daily
                            e32 cruiser

Comment

Monday, i was coming back from NC to MD, and encountered all kinds of idiots.

My wife was tailing me in the x3, and we were coming out of richmond, merging from 295 to 95 again. It goes from 3 lanes to 2, and you have the usual flock of "me first"ers going all the way up and then merging. So, like I said, my wife's behind me, and this idiot decides he needs to be in between us. No space, he just cuts my wife off and sticks his bumper in there at like a 75 degree angle and almost rearends me.

Then on 301 heading north in VA toward MD, there's this Ram truck that decided he HAD to get over. His bumper was about at my front wheel, his signal is on, and he starts coming right over. So I let him in, giving him the brights. As soon as he's in my lane, he SLAMS on the brakes, and I take a field trip through the grass. Not fun in a car that won't clear a soda can on it's side... He takes his sweet time getting up to speed again, (and all the traffic around us is gone???) So I whip around him, give him a salute, and go on my way. I watched in the rear view, he didn't need to turn or anything, just chilled in the fast lane. What an a-hole.

Then, later that same night, I go out for a soda, and on my way back I'm coming up the hill into my neighborhood, and this civic decides to just ignore me and cross. I could see the passenger watching me. I slam on the brakes... if I hadn't I would have had t-bone for dinner. They carry on like nothing happened.
                              Slicktop City!

Comment

Working...
                              X