The exercise thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The exercise thread.

I know that most of you live on here, so prying your cheeks from your chair is a damn near impossibility, however, for those who exercise, what's your routine?

Do you go to a gym? Do you have a "fitness room" in your house? Cardio, yoga, weight lifting, running, sports, what keeps you fit people?

Personally I'm involved in soccer and I do some free weights at my house every morning.

I've also been thinking about doing this--> http://www.bootcampwithjess.com/, as a challenge, has anyone tried something similar?
    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

I find working out at a gym and running around a track bore me to pieces, so I don't do things like that. I do a ton of bike riding every week, lots of walking, yard work, occasional 6-8 mile runs, hikes, etc. Don't really have a set routine, just get some exercise every day and make it a point to stay active.

Comment

i wrestle, but its a winter sport so in the summer im a fatass. lol

its intense, i typiclly weigh around 130 and i wrestle 112, sometimes 103.
      sigpic

Comment

I do a variety of things to keep myself active. I like to play fullcourt basketball, skateboard, jog, mountain bike, and road bike. I'm about to start weight training though to get rid of my belly.
        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
          i wrestle, but its a winter sport so in the summer im a fatass. lol

its intense, i typiclly weigh around 130 and i wrestle 112, sometimes 103.
          wow, you're a twig dude, how tall are you?
          Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
          If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
          Originally posted by J3M93
          This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

I need to start working out again. I'm fat.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Run 3-6 miles (pending on how long I have) 3 days a week. I like to throw a 20 mile long bike ride in there from time to time when the feeling to jump on the bike and go hits.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
              No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
                wow, you're a twig dude, how tall are you?

haha im 5'6

yea, it takes FOREVER to get down to weight, you really have to push your self..
                sigpic

Comment

haha im 5'6

yea, it takes FOREVER to get down to weight, you really have to push your self..
                  It must take dedication to have no fat and no muscle.
                  "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

i do have muscle, i straight up MAUL some of those kids.

i think im going to wrestle 119 this winter though.
                    sigpic

Comment

I always thought wrestling was kinda gay

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

i do have muscle, i straight up MAUL some of those kids.

i think im going to wrestle 119 this winter though.
                        I was kidding. I'm probably just pissed that you're like 85 lbs lighter than me.

Comment

I ride my bike, at least 30 miles a week.
                          tasty

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                            I was kidding. I'm probably just pissed that you're like 85 lbs lighter than me.

haha it has pros and cons,

everyone ALWAYS fucks with the lil guy.

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                            I always thought wrestling was kinda gay

lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Before I broke my wrist, I was going to the gym every other day and doing a Ripptoe workout for 1 hour, then running 2 miles to take out any remaining energy. I used to wrestle. Eat right and don't try to make drastic weight changes, and you'll be fine. Sounds like 119 might be a better plan for you. I went up a weight class every year (125 to 140)
                              '89 325i track sloot
                              '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

Working...
                              X