X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, next year is my last year, i might just go 125, because im lazy. haha
    sigpic

Comment

I need to get back into BMX'ing, but running will do for now. I feel that the elevation here still affects me after all these years.

But I have been thinking really hard about doing the bootcamp thing, I have some friends that have done it and they all recommend it. 5 min late, 50 pushups, had some cheetos, run 2 laps. lulz
      Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
      If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
      Originally posted by J3M93
      This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Rugby, 15's in winter/spring, and 7's in the summer.
        sigpic

Comment

cant wait for jflip to write a novel on what he does while he stares in the mirror at himself and eats protein bars.
          im a fat fucking pig right now. ive never had a gut in my life and my waist is a 34 right now. 2 inches larger than 2 years ago. ive started biking but i only bike over to roast coffee right now. i just eat too much. fuck you
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
            I need to get back into BMX'ing, but running will do for now. I feel that the elevation here still affects me after all these years.

But I have been thinking really hard about doing the bootcamp thing, I have some friends that have done it and they all recommend it. 5 min late, 50 pushups, had some cheetos, run 2 laps. lulz
            You get over elevation changes in a few weeks, it's probably a lack of training, you're lungs aren't used to working that hard. I used to also run cross country, and not running hard for a while really takes you down a couple pegs, endurance-wise.
            '89 325i track sloot
            '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

Originally posted by whiltebeitel View Post
              You get over elevation changes in a few weeks, it's probably a lack of training, you're lungs aren't used to working that hard. I used to also run cross country, and not running hard for a while really takes you down a couple pegs, endurance-wise.
              exactly what I've noticed.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
              If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30

Comment

180 lbs. 5'11

I go to the gym and work out with free weights 4-5 days a week. If I'm motivated I run around a nearby highschool, I can't do cardio at the gym.

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Rowing machine. I row a few miles every morning, then a quick pilates workout to keep limber and strong.

Ride my MTB every weekend or so on the trails, depending on my work roster.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                  RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

vigorous arguments and occasional masturbation. Oh and gym 4 days a week.

Build, break, repair, repeat.
                    91 300zx TT
                    03 540i Msport
                    91 318is track
                    89 Isuzu Imark/lotus 24hr Lemons car

Originally posted by george graves
                    R3v is a very different kind of forum - don't come here with your bull shit - we'll actually take the time to call you on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Frankie View Post
                      vigorous arguments and occasional masturbation.
                      sigpic

Comment

Running 1.5-2+ miles a day somewheres from 4-6 days a week and multiple sets of push ups, sit ups and squats about 3 days a week. thats my routine.
                        you would be surprised how much energy you gain just from switching up your diet. switching to a diet of mainly fruits/veggies + at least one good balanced meal has been working excellent for me. does really well for weight loss too

98 540 MSport
                        89 325 ix

Comment

I work out at LA Fitness

This is my regimen:
                          1) Stretch 5 mins
                          2) Basketball (solo or 1 on 1) 15-20 mins (This loosens up the muscles)
                          3) Elliptical 25-30 mins
                          4) Misc machines & weight training 45 mins
                          5) Cooldown (Treadmill or elliptical) 10-15 mins
                          6) Sauna 10 mins
                          7) Swimming 15 mins (Not every time...at least once a week though)

I do that 3-4 days a week

Comment

Originally posted by OOMPH! View Post
                            180 lbs. 5'11

I go to the gym and work out with free weights 4-5 days a week. If I'm motivated I run around a nearby highschool, I can't do cardio at the gym.
                            155lbs @ 5'6" and same here 5 days a week at the gym, as for running i hate it. so maybe 2 or 3 times a week when the Air Force makes me. haha. but deff not in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Frankie View Post
                              vigorous arguments and occasional masturbation. Oh and gym 4 days a week.
                              occasional

Comment

Weights 5 days a week, cardio 4 days a week. I used to be a powerlifter but now it's just recreational (it's really my lifestyle but I hear that so much now that it's lost all meaning) and geared more towards looking good naked than just strength.

When the weather's nice I'll run for 30-40 min on an off day (Sunday usually). I try to do at least one of those 5k charity runs every year.

Comment

Working...
                                X