BrÜno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BrÜno

Who here has seen it? Me and the girlfriend just got back from seeing it, it was hilarious. I thought it was 10x funnier and more offensive than Borat. Thats all....Worth paying the money for, and I dont ever go to the movies. The last one I've seen in the theatres was The 40 Year Old Virgin IIRC.
    Originally posted by blunt
    i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

I'm probably going tonight, all my friends went last night at midnight and I had to be up at 5 in the morning...those fuckers.

umlaut

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

:down:

R.H.D
      M-technic I club

Comment

Those who vote tumbs down are homophobic or waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless themselves. Fact.
        i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

looks very funny and entertaining... I'll probably wait until it hits the dollar movies though. I still haven't watched Borat. I watched pretty much every episode of The Ali G show though, back when it was on HBO.

Comment

I have no friends to go with :(

lol
            Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
            If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
            Originally posted by J3M93
            This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
              Those who vote tumbs down are homophobic or waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless themselves. Fact.
              ?

The movie has it's laugh out loud moments. But it lacks a real story line, The jokes are old, and the script is way too short. The movie is good for a quick laugh, but no real entertainment IMO.

R.H.D
              M-technic I club

Comment

loved it
                [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
                Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Good for a quick laugh, but no entertainment value...Doesnt that contradict itself? If you go into the movie wanting it to be a life changing movie, a true classic, like Rocky IV, you'll be disappointed. If you want to watch a movie that'll make you laugh your ass off, Its a good pick. Just my opinion, though.

Comment

Good for a quick laugh, but no entertainment value...Doesnt that contradict itself? If you go into the movie wanting it to be a life changing movie, a true classic, like Rocky IV, you'll be disappointed. If you want to watch a movie that'll make you laugh your ass off, Its a good pick. Just my opinion, though.
                    lol you think rocky IV is a classic?? If thats true I have a Dolph Lundgren autograph to sell you for a ton of money. I guess we all have different tastes. I might have referenced Casablanca or Citizen Kane though.
                    1987 325is - sold
                    2001 330i - New DD

Comment

It was the best Rocky out of all 5...errr, 6. The way he avenged Apollo's death. How he really put himself to the test, training in Russia. Man, Im pumped right now. I cant wait to have two boys, so I can name them Apollo and Rocky (Since the lady wont let me name em Phil and Del).

Comment

You accuse me of being homophobic... or a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles?

.Doesnt that contradict itself?
                        Calm down mate. This is an open forum, I'm entitled to my opinion as much as the next guy. The movie got some shocking reviews (2.5stars), so don't act like I'm wrong to be disapointed after all the hype.

R.H.D
                        M-technic I club

Comment

Is it funnier than the hangover?

Comment

Originally posted by aintnothang View Post
                            Is it funnier than the hangover?
                            There are some moments that really are fucking funny, But the hangover was hilarious! My vote goes to the hangover. Ten-fold

R.H.D
                            M-technic I club

Comment

i havent seen it because i quit going to theatres but ill bet this is funnier than any line in bruno

"If you go into the movie wanting it to be a life changing movie, a true classic, like Rocky IV, you'll be disappointed."
                              We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X