This is whats RIGHT with America

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kishg
    replied
    Originally posted by Iain
    Ex-fucking-scuse me?
    dude.. go look at the reports of racial violence against asians in australia. per capita, its much much worse than here. i'm not saying your a racist btw.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    Originally posted by Iain
    Ex-fucking-scuse me?
    lol

    blanket statements FTL. which by the way Lee, you used as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Iain
    replied
    Originally posted by kishg
    brits and aussies are much worse racists than anyone here.
    Ex-fucking-scuse me?

    Leave a comment:


  • RainierHooker
    replied
    Every country has problems, you'd be kidding yourself if you thought otherwise. But we, as America with our huge (and often sensationalist) media, seem to like to tell every one all about our problems. As such people seem to think things are so bad in America.
    Oh and yes, I have spent time in every continent except Australia and Antarctica. I would like to go to at least one of those two at some point to round out my travels.

    Leave a comment:


  • kishg
    replied
    Originally posted by Massive Lee
    So, unless I suck up to all your patriotic bullshit, I am a hater. Wow. I hoped you guys had a higher IQ and perhaps a bit more education. How many of have travelled outside of your own state? Probably not all. So, how can everyone rate your country as being the numero uno?

    There's a whole world outside that can perhaps change your vision of the environment you live in. Just like a dude who only went once in his life to a movie, and says it is the best movie ever. Another winner.

    BTW Don't worry. I have crossed the US continent many times, by car and by bike. Maybe even before some of the members here were born. It is a beautifull country with great landscapes and great people. But I have also seen as much misery as perhaps in many third world countries. So yes. There are many wrong this going on.
    lee. i'm sorry but i've lived (grew up) in the UK. It sucks and brits and aussies are much worse racists than anyone here. USA >> UK every fricking day. i'm hardly a ra-ra america flag waver but at the end of the day i still prefer living here than anywhere else.

    ps: as you can imagine i am an immigrant to this country and have lived (not just travelled) in every continent except S.America.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    The grass is always greener.....

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    Originally posted by Massive Lee
    So, unless I suck up to all your patriotic bullshit, I am a hater. Wow. I hoped you guys had a higher IQ and perhaps a bit more education. How many of have travelled outside of your own state? Probably not all. So, how can everyone rate your country as being the numero uno?

    There's a whole world outside that can perhaps change your vision of the environment you live in. Just like a dude who only went once in his life to a movie, and says it is the best movie ever. Another winner.

    BTW Don't worry. I have crossed the US continent many times, by car and by bike. Maybe even before some of the members here were born. It is a beautifull country with great landscapes and great people. But I have also seen as much misery as perhaps in many third world countries. So yes. There are many wrong this going on.
    my wife is canadian..

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    So, unless I suck up to all your patriotic bullshit, I am a hater. Wow. I hoped you guys had a higher IQ and perhaps a bit more education. How many of have travelled outside of your own state? Probably not all. So, how can everyone rate your country as being the numero uno?

    There's a whole world outside that can perhaps change your vision of the environment you live in. Just like a dude who only went once in his life to a movie, and says it is the best movie ever. Another winner.

    BTW Don't worry. I have crossed the US continent many times, by car and by bike. Maybe even before some of the members here were born. It is a beautifull country with great landscapes and great people. But I have also seen as much misery as perhaps in many third world countries. So yes. There are many wrong this going on.

    Leave a comment:


  • Iain
    replied
    I would like to add that you guys also had a NASCAR driver called "Dick Trickle".

    Almost as good as a politician out here called Richard Face ("Former Minister for Gaming - The Honourable Dick Face")

    Leave a comment:


  • gwb72tii
    replied
    Originally posted by Massive Lee
    What I like about America is what remains when East and West Coast, and the bible belt are nuked: what remains is the desert. Nothing. Space. Dirt. Grand Canyon. Indians. More dirt. No politics. No racism.

    Great Britain, France, Italy, Spain, Holland are all great countries to live in. They have millenums old culture and history, they have great food (not that hamburgers and fries is bad, but perhaps a bit limited), they have nice cars (many won't make it here), and they have diversity of opinion. What's not too like? How many here, who say that the US is the best waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesry in the world, have ever travelled abroad, or lived in another country? How can they compare? Yes. Maybe it is the best one. But one must try other options befoe making such a claim.

    I wonder how come social inequities, death penalties at nauseam, blatant racism, imperialist arrogance, omni present religious zealotism, weak economy, can still make it #1? The USA of the 1950s is long gone. The American Dream is over. It's been a nightmare still the Watergate. The loss of the innocence. You can't trust your governement. Too bad religious groups took advantage of the situation.

    I want to live in Spain. Nice ladies. Easy living. Great weather. I am the Sexy Beast.

    lee, every once in a while you just sound stupid
    what makes this country great is that with all our problems, with all our prejucices, we still at the end of the day figure out how to come together and live with one another.

    Leave a comment:


  • chadthestampede
    replied
    Carls Jr.

    Leave a comment:


  • FL318is
    replied
    I can own and read both the Koran and the Bible

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Wow Lee. Just wow.

    Leave a comment:


  • gazellebeigem3
    replied
    Also, to contribute further:





    Leave a comment:


  • gazellebeigem3
    replied
    Canook-A Canadian and all that it implies. Usually a raging liberal and coward. A self-conscious prig that is so lost in liberalism that they are incapable of action. A parasitic leach that enjoys the freedom afforded them by better men (their stronger southern neighbors)than themselves.
    canook: A Canadian. Also known as North American's less trigger happy half.


    Spot on.


    Leave a comment:

Working...