This is whats RIGHT with America

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Turf1600
    replied
    43 ) American Football

    Leave a comment:


  • Ral
    replied
    ^^I've had both.. In n Out owns WAWA hands down...

    Leave a comment:


  • OOMPH!
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkasquawlik
    Nope. I don't like tuna either so I'm not eating one of those, especially if it has belly button lint on it.
    Fuck man... Now I have to check my tuna hoagies....

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Wawa is good in its own convenience store sub shop way. I wouldn't go out of my way to call it awesome. White House Subs in Atlantic City, NJ, is awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkasquawlik
    Nope. I don't like tuna either so I'm not eating one of those, especially if it has belly button lint on it.
    42) Roast beef w/ mayo, provologne, and sweet peppers from wawa

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Originally posted by OOMPH!
    Sweet! You've experienced Wawa?
    Nope. I don't like tuna either so I'm not eating one of those, especially if it has belly button lint on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    41) Before major sporting events, the jet flyover. That just genuinely makes me feel good. I dunno why.

    Leave a comment:


  • OOMPH!
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkasquawlik
    Which is why your point of view is not valid. Come to California and I will treat you to a meal.
    Sweet! You've experienced Wawa?

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    In-N-Out = awesome

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    40 ) Texas

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Originally posted by OOMPH!
    I haven't, someday I will...
    Which is why your point of view is not valid. Come to California and I will treat you to a meal.

    Leave a comment:


  • RainierHooker
    replied
    36 ) the AR-15
    37 ) the M1911
    38 ) the M1 Garand
    39 ) We can own numbers 36-38 (for now)

    Leave a comment:


  • OOMPH!
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkasquawlik
    not a chance. you must have never experienced the explicit goodness that is In n Out
    I haven't, someday I will...

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Originally posted by OOMPH!
    WAWA owns you!!!
    not a chance. you must have never experienced the explicit goodness that is In n Out

    Originally posted by Julien
    34) obama :-)
    no

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiff325iS
    35) We commission Hollywood movie stars to run our country.
    36) Reagen

    Leave a comment:

Working...