Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When playing split screen video games is screen watching cheating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When playing split screen video games is screen watching cheating?

This thread is posted in honor of CorvallisBMW and his screen watching ways.

We've been playing COD4 and COD:WAW on the 360 with the projector in our theater room, giving us each about a 65" screen. Darin is a unapologetic screen watcher, and he insists it isn't cheating. What do you think?
    Yes
    62.07%
    No
    37.93%

it is, but you can't really help that.

Separate screens eliminates this simple issue.

Comment

He is cheating but then again everyone does it.

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

It is cheating IMO.
        It's easy not to watch their screen. Anyone who says "I can't help it" is weak.

Comment

I screen look like a mother fucker

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
          And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf View Post
            It is cheating IMO.
            It's easy not to watch their screen. Anyone who says "I can't help it" is weak.
            Exactly how I feel ;)

Comment

I'm always peeping when playing Mario Kart 64.

Comment

It's cheating, but I still do it. ANYTHING TO WIN.

Have you made a purchase from www.blunttech.com recently?
                sigpic<< wrecked

Comment

I think if both players are playing on the same screen its just something you account for. Both people have the same opportunity to do it so just assume they do.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

yeahs it is. unless you are both doing it and are equally good at the game.
                    sigpic
                    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

I have a friend who was merciless in Goldeneye 64. I hated it then, I hate it now. It's a toss up though, because its easy to see. But when its split 4 ways and you are concentrating on everyone else while camping a certain spot, that is cheating. I only play PC games now so I don't really have to worry about that.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                      No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Its cheating. Just like how we used to look at the plays in Tecmo Superbowl on the NES
                        sigpic

Comment

All my friends bitch to me and piss their pants about how much I screen look and how it's cheating. But IMO it's not cheating. Were all on the same screen, I'm just lookin at the whole screen. And every one playing can do it too. Who gives a fuck anyway? They're jus jealous of ma haloz and cod skillz. Haha

Comment

It's cheating. You don't need to do it if you are good.

Comment

only a super-twat would camp somewhere then call cheating on a freaking split-screen game.
                              If you want to be a sniper, buy another TV and do it.
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                              If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Working...
                              X