people you do not like on r3v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by franko2490 View Post
    i know ... do you know the rumplestinkin story ???
    i know, it was that one time when i blew my load all over your face then shit on your grill too. it stunk bad but you were down for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
      Do you know what foreskin is?
      Of course. 99% of euros are uncut.
      -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
      Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

hey rumple fuckface . I bet you are a lonely person . When you were small all the kids were mocking you because you are so fucking stupid that you can't be observed if you don't talk shit about others . I bet you are still a virgin and your right hand is your best friend right ?

Originally posted by E30_fiend
        Simply sexy.
        Originally posted by PУCCKAЯ_e30ka
        man... I took my little E30 outside for a ride, now 5sp.... there is no other car like E30... PERIOD. Don't know how to explain, but driving E30 is like having sex with a girl of your dreams, but the girl is a bit inexperienced, so you have to show her what to do and she will do it beautifully! ohhh man... after I got the 5sp tranny in it, it is all new love all over again! :)))

Comment

Originally posted by franko2490 View Post
          hey rumple fuckface . I bet you are a lonely person . When you were small all the kids were mocking you because you are so fucking stupid that you can't be observed if you don't talk shit about others . I bet you are still a virgin and your right hand is your best friend right ?
          listen pinko commie fuck, go back to katmandu or wherever the fuck it is that you live your pathetic existence. im here to talk about cars and you are disturbing my time here on r3v. you inconsiderate piece of trailer trash.

Comment

you ? cars ? . What car do you have ? A truck ?

Simply sexy.
            man... I took my little E30 outside for a ride, now 5sp.... there is no other car like E30... PERIOD. Don't know how to explain, but driving E30 is like having sex with a girl of your dreams, but the girl is a bit inexperienced, so you have to show her what to do and she will do it beautifully! ohhh man... after I got the 5sp tranny in it, it is all new love all over again! :)))

Comment

dude hes from texas, theyre all fucked up and half retarded there. comes from breeding with the local cactus
              Now look, I am not evil. My loan officer said so.

Comment

the cactus should be ashamed !!! He attained the lowest level ever known

Simply sexy.

Comment

Does trailer trash exist in europe?
                  "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by thearkitekt View Post
                    dude hes from texas, theyre all fucked up and half retarded there. comes from breeding with the local cactus
                    Watch it buddy.We execute the retardeds here. And the queers.
                    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

bad post

Simply sexy.

Comment

Watch it buddy.We execute the retardeds here. And the queers.
                        haha, ok maybe not ALL people from texas. its like saying all people from san fran are gay...
                        Now look, I am not evil. My loan officer said so.

Comment

Does trailer trash exist in europe?
                          no

Simply sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by thearkitekt View Post
                            Yep. For full retard, you'd have to get on an airplane and travel 1300 miles to NW Ohio.
                            -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
                            Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

rumple skin , I found you :

Rumple Foreskin

n. the state of a penis belonging to someone without a circumcission, in the non-erectile position. also a nickname for someone who resembles a penis belonging to someone without a circumcission, in the non-erectile position.
                              "Look at Rumple Foreskin, when he runs his forehead jiggles around his neck!"

Simply sexy.

Comment

hay op u spellt hemorrhoids wrong
                                85 318is \\\M

up date mods:

roundel subscription
                                mega time attack bottlecaps
                                extra cut springs
                                wiper blade delete
                                racing slick tires
                                nite-shadez headlights tail lightsmand windows

xtra mods:
                                cut belt