• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Friday Morning.

Pesto, feta, + egg white wrap + energy drink for breakfast

Banana for snack here in an hour.

half pack of cigarettes ready for the day

Brand new chevelle album on the queued up in winamp.

Low work load so far today.

shaping up to be a good day. Let's post why we're happy its today
    Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
    Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

I work for the state of California now, so today is my 3rd "furlough Friday" of the month (we get the first three Fridays of each month off due to the fiscal mess we're in). So far today I have....

Made coffee - on 4th cup

Ate 2 pieces of wheat toast

Made a couple of phone calls

Downloaded some fiber to the toilet

Going indoor kart racing with my nephew in a couple of hours and then get some lunch with my sister and nieces.

Jon
    Rides...
    1991 325i - sold :(
    2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

go fuck yourselves.

Comment

Today sucks! First I had a performance at 11am and I'm supposed to be taking my girl out on a date tonight in Burlington, but it's fucking raining!! Damnit! So much for dinner on the water, I fucking hate New Hampshire/Vermont, Fuck the North East!!!!!
        stephenbrody.com

Comment

doing four jobs for the price of one. motherfuckers. today sucks. 2hours of sleep, called in at 0600 hrs to cover, and its not payday friday.

fuck your friday.

blah.

at least i got a wiring harness for my heated seats, but that was yesterday, thunderous thursdays..... or something.
          1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
          1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
          1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
          1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
          1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
          I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Breakfast 10 years ago

A smoke

Large Black coffee

Two eggs, sausage and bacon on a roll w/ cheese.

Today

Large Black coffee

Yogurt and Fresh fruit

Fawk..........

Comment

Well today is a pretty good day... I was up till 4:30 talking cars with my brother, then woke up at 11:30, I painted some plastics yesterday for my friend, so I went to check on them and the freaking neighbors are staining the fence!!! Guess whos nice schwartz bumpers have overspray on them???

Anyway I am driving to Colorado tomorrow with my GF in my ix to see my cousins. Getting back on monday just in time to start school...

Having time off from work is great! Need $ though...

Have a great weekend everybody!
              Turbo e30 M52. Built Motor, GT3582r
              Watch my vids http://www.youtube.com/user/GrudgeRider156?feature=mhum

Comment

Today is my 5th day in a row working with a bad cold. My breakfast consisted of affrin, dayquil, multi-vitamins, v8 and a kolache. I've been eating zinc lozenges all day and still feel shitty. Today is good because offers on my house are starting to roll in and the Texans play tomorrow.
                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

packing up my things to drive back to portland from oklahoma, where the wind comes sweeping down the plain.
                  http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
                    Today sucks! First I had a performance at 11am and I'm supposed to be taking my girl out on a date tonight in Burlington, but it's fucking raining!! Damnit! So much for dinner on the water, I fucking hate New Hampshire/Vermont, Fuck the North East!!!!!
                    OK. For those keeping count. You had a performance at 11am. With a 15 minute intermission, the Barber of Seville is what, 2h45? That takes you to around 2. You have the rest of the afternoon off to jerk off to r3vlimited.com and get prettied up for your man date with your bottom. Maybe when your balls drop you can try out for some parts that require a baritone. Go eat an Old Bay-coated dick.
                    -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
                    Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

Originally posted by Optimator View Post
                      OK. For those keeping count. You had a performance at 11am. With a 15 minute intermission, the Barber of Seville is what, 2h45? That takes you to around 2. You have the rest of the afternoon off to jerk off to r3vlimited.com and get prettied up for your man date with your bottom. Maybe when your balls drop you can try out for some parts that require a baritone. Go eat an Old Bay-coated dick.
                      You also seem to forget that I my makeup call was at 9am, the house I'm staying at is 45 mins away and I still have to stay afterwards for a meet and greet which I'm going to in a few minutes. I'm singing in Carmen, not Barber of Seville, but still about the same time length. So lets see I got up at 6am leaving probably around 3:30, then I have to go home and work on a few websites and send new projects out to my employees (yes I run a company as well!), then pray this damn rain stops! I'm more pissed about the rain than anything else. I won't see my girlfriend for another 2 months and I've been planning this fucking date for the last week, now this rain has fucked everything up!

oh, and I hate Old Bay, give me Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning any day!!
                      stephenbrody.com

Comment

I'm sorry. In your rather fragile mental state, it's clear you're deserving of a little more sympathy than I initially thought. Fine.

Eat a Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning-covered dick.
                        -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
                        Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

Inspection for the house I've got a contract on, hopefully it will be good.

Light day, just listening to "The Black Dhalia Murder" and waiting for another hour or so until I can get out of here.
                          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

up at 8am. im fuckinf sick but that doesnt even slow me up. i have an empire to run. 1 americano at 830 some cereal and check email. 10am junior wakes up finally and we change his oil and install a race skids skid plate on his e30. (nice piece by the way) then afternoon coffee and craft a few insults for r3v losers. ship a bundle of orders and think about what ill make for dinner. the old bay coated dick gives me a few ideas. thank you ovulator
                            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Was up this morning 'till 3:45 doing work to meet today's deadline. (I work from home)

Got up at 8:30, woke up around 9, started working after a 20oz water + 12oz Red Bull.

Met my deadline, got kudos from the boss, had lunch, triple decker black forest turkey sammich, and a lemonade.

Started revising the files I completed, starting one from scratch, and popped Red Bull #2. Gf's b-day tonight, gotta put on a smile for 20 of her closest friends and family.

Hopefully when I come down from the Red Bull Im not driving...

oh, and not payday today...

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
                              See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

Working...
                              X