The Ten Cannots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ten Cannots

1. You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
    2. You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
    3. You cannot help small men by tearing down big men.
    4. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
    5. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.
    6. You cannot keep out of trouble by spending more than you earn.
    7. You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatreds.
    8. You cannot establish sound security on borrowed money.
    9. You cannot build character and courage by destroying a man's initiative and independence.
    10. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.

William J. H. Boetcker known as "The Ten Cannots" (1916)

this is the truth

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Amen

William J. H. Boetcker: Wasn't this the guy that was trying to stop the Fed reserve act of 1913, and got politically ostracized for it?????
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

it is the truth and it has been forever. but those in power dont seem to think so.
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Blunt who's the new guy in your avatar? I can't believe someone de-throned h0lmes.

Comment

That was little homie in there all this time. How the FUCK did I miss that.

I would assume Corvalis but joey dont know so thats out.
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Link View Post
              Blunt who's the new guy in your avatar? I can't believe someone de-throned h0lmes.
              his names deagle. we ran him off r3v a couple years ago but i found him on e30tech under a new name. hes the same douchebag he always was... just a couple years older
              We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

ahhh Makes sense, I kinda remember that fuck wit

William Pitt-

Comment

Two through five mean the same thing.
                  Instagram
                  sigpic
                  Current: 99 M3
                  Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

how about a list of 10 cans?
                    '12 F30 328i Sport Line
                    '91 SpecE30 #523
                    '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

they're called Bill of Rights, read them...

Comment

Beat me too it, good call

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                        they're called Bill of Rights, read them...

William Pitt-

Comment

He's not the boss of me !

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Working...
                          X