Left vs Right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
    I don't think anyone anywhere should own a firearm of any sort, police and military included.
    Do you think this is possible to achieve? or are you joking? sorry i can't tell.

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
      this country was founded on the principals of limited government and self reliance.
      if you don't like your life because you're in a dead end job, figure out how to improve yourself and DO IT.
      its not mine or blunts or pinepigs or anyone else's responsibility to better your life. its up to you.
      if the fucking government would get out of the way, we'd all be better off.
      Pretty much what Ron Paul said here.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Dammit, I can never get the encoding to work for some reason.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
      No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by hot karl marx View Post
        Here ill sum up this thread into what will be 4 pages of nonsense:

h0lmes: i like weed im a loser pay for me to live my miserable existence
        blunt: EAD holmes you worthless fuck
        vdubin: 'merica fuck yeah more guns
        gazellebeige: ya moar guns fuck you all
        massive lee: moar social programs yay
        pinepig: fuck yuo canadian man

/thread
        This is too good! (and true)
        e30 x2 (1 cab) lotsa mods; e46 w/m3 front bumper + 330zhp suspension, e36/7 (z3) 3.0i :p

Comment

Working...
        X