Astrology and the Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Astrology and the Universe

In realism, light in astrology is not only light of planets and stars but it is the similar light of which our soul is made of and which attaches us unswervingly with Super Creator, the source of all lights. Like an individual, earth is also an individual planet which in actuality is like a massive space ship floating in this universe of ours with the huge star Sun, immense Jupiter, powerful Saturn, Venus, Mercury, Pluto, Uranus, Pallas, mystic Mars, Neptune, Herschel and the concealed planetary nodes Rahu, Ketu, Parivesha, Dhuma and Indradhanush, our partner the Moon and hundreds of other astral 'objects', the waves and faster than light traveling spiritual cosmic energies.

Astrologers India believes that we get bright 'light' from more distant stars and also from other galaxies and universes. We are for certain not alone in the cosmos of universes. We are vanished in our little neighbourhood of galaxy.

The knowledge of the universes is so enormous that all our computers, all our storage systems and our combined minds will not be able to hold and we claim to be the most knowledgeable species. Scientist are still researching this subject.

lies, but this is totally a thread I expected to see on r3v sooner or later. Maybe we should keep this one around.
    tasty

Comment

i like big butts and i cannot lie
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BROGDEN11 View Post
        Uranus
        1990 S50 goodness.

Comment

lol astrology
          Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

I love botZ.

Comment

Originally posted by BakesE30 View Post
              i like big butts and i cannot lie
              y'all other brothas can't deny!
              1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

For reaalll tough ive recently been researching. Research Naboo(i think its spelled this way not certain but it is said this way...) See im still researching lol.
                Anyways thought to be said its going to become part of our universe in 2012

discuss

*selling spoiler. For more info PM me.

**Help me find my e30! :) **

Comment

great first post

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                  And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Excellent first post on a BMW forum...
                    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

You signed up for r3v just to post this?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

n3wbbzz

Comment

He was having one of those Shakespeare moments, lol...

Simplicity is your best option!

Comment

jesus wtf
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

i have the answer!

42!

/thread

Comment

Working...
                              X