X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These niggas be crazy

tasty

Probably fake but...wow

If not it's pretty fucking retarded to make a video of oneself stealing shit.
    Originally posted by LJ851
    I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

INDIE 100 is the premiere Independent music radio station... INDIE 100 has rocked Burbank, Los Angeles County and the World since May 1, 2008, formerly as 92.5 KYHY and we continue to do so for one reason – Independent Music. Your passion about Independen

Comment

are these guys serious or not?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
        And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Shot now, ask questions later, I'll say!

Comment

2 things

1 this is why you leave all your valuables in the car or at home.

2 Has to be fake, if not then WOW how fucking stupid can you be to make a video of your self stealing shit then post it up on the public internetz
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

and then they wonder and complain why they have a stereotype against them.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
              And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                You said it not me :)
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

its fake he made one of him "stealing" a car. some how he hot wired a like a 2005 corolla with pliers.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                    Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    You said it not me :)
                    Niice

Comment

Comment

Comment

They want da goald.

I really don't see how some of the crap they had in there fit thru the hole.

Comment

BS it's fake
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                            X