Auto shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto shipping

Can anyone recommend a trustworthy auto shipping company to me? I'm seriously looking at a car on the east coast and I'd like to get it here in one piece at a decent price. Thanks,

Ryan

Isn't one of the main sponsors over on BFC a shipping company?
    Like Intercontinental Lines or something like that?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

DAS Auto Shippers. I used them and they were great to work with.
      -Erik
      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

if you care about your car used an enclosed expensive outfit. otherwise your car will get handed over and fucked up along the way. id say your adds are damn good it will have damage of some sort if you use a broker. and see valid insurance with your own eyes. dont accept "yes we are insured"
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I would go with Intercity if I wanted enclosed transport. My brother used DAS when he bought my E39 and they were 2 weeks late and the interior was filthy when he got it. I was pissed but I guess he got what he paid for; it was about 60% of Intercity's quote.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
          MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
          | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

DO NOT USE DAS the will fuck your shit up and not pay for it.

Reliable Carriers, its what most all the OEMS use for their special, prototype, and show cars to get to shows and events all over N America

or like mentioned Innercity Lines is a good option
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Kruzen paid me to drive his car to Irvine, then he flew me home. If you want I may be able to bring you this one. Idk though.

Where at on the east coast?

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Thanks guys. I'll write some emails. John, its in NY. Its a nice car but its 37 years old. I'd rather see it on a trailer. Thanks though!

Comment

I can look up the shipping company I used for my car two years ago. It cost me 700 to 2day ship from Houston to DC
                  stephenbrody.com

Comment

I personally recommend Axle Auto Transport.

Call Gregg Nelson at 507 327 6846. Awesome guy.

S54B32 swap in progress. Status: Getting There

Comment

What are you getting that may be worth shipping across country?

Of course not saying the car in questions not worth it, but I'm going to venture to say it's going to cost a lot

O yeah and where in Ny? I may be able to do a ppi for ya.

Comment

Working...
                      X