Yes, another one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, another one.

It's been awhile since we've had one of these.

- it took Bush and the Republicans 8 years to get people pissed at them and vote Democrat, it's taken Obama and his greedy buddies a little more than 6 months to get people pissed at them and want to vote Republican.

- Obama is the third fastest President to have his approval rating drop to 50%, the other two? Clinton and Ford.

way to bring positive change to this country Obama.

discuss.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Why is his approval rating so damn low?

*is Canadian and thus ignorant*

Comment

Originally posted by geezerman402 View Post

He cut a hole in his car for a sunroof.
      Originally posted by LJ851
      I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

The ignorant people who thought he was going to walk on water are realizing he will never deliver to them what they thought he was going to, and him being the first black president wore off after a few days.

The only thing he has done is renamed and slightly upgrade a few pre-existing items to take credit for something that Bush or someone else had done before him. i.e. The Hope college tax credits, first time home buyers credit, and bush stimulus aka making pay work tax credit

What is really funny is how the liberals are okay with war now that he is at the helm...

Comment

Originally posted by geezerman402 View Post

Because the majority of people who voted for him are now finally seeing through his bullshit and lies.

Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post
          The ignorant people who thought he was going to walk on water are realizing he will never deliver to them what they thought he was going to.
          I would've loved to see the looks on the faces of the people who thought he was going to pay for their gas and mortgages and all the other random shit they thought he would take care of, when they fnally realized there was nothing there.

SC*AR

And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Wow would have thought good ol Jimmy would have made that list before Clinton.

But yes what heater said is spot on.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
              It's been awhile since we've had one of these.

- it took Bush and the Republicans 8 years to get people pissed at them and vote Democrat, it's taken Obama and his greedy buddies a little more than 6 months to get people pissed at them and want to vote Republican.

- Obama is the third fastest President to have his approval rating drop to 50%, the other two? Clinton and Ford.

way to bring positive change to this country Obama.

discuss.
              -bush didn't even win his first election

-people wanted a dem in office after bush's first term, just not john kerry

-clinton's administration lasted 8 years and will be looked upon much more favorably than the bush administration.

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

Originally posted by PootieTang View Post
                -clinton's administration lasted 8 years and will be looked upon much more favorably than the bush administration.
                when all the bush bashing has passed and it's no longer "cool" to do it, i guarantee you Bush will be looked on favorably.
                Same thing with Reagen.
                anyway, why bring Bush into the equation, he is long gone. Obama is the guy now, it's not Bush anymore, so bringing him into an argument is pointless.

You were the one who voted for Obama, and now you can finally see what he's doing to this country.

SC*AR

Comment

when all the bush bashing has passed and it's no longer "cool" to do it, i guarantee you Bush will be looked on favorably.
                  Same thing with Reagen.

You were the one who voted for Obama, and now you can finally see what he's doing to this country.
                  i dunno how the fuck reagan is looked upon so favorably. he increased the deficit by a shitload by cutting taxes and programs yet feeding way too much into defense spending.

Aside from this universal healthcare bullshit, which i've been against from the get-go, i can agree with a good deal of what obama's doing. we'll see how the next few years go.

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WOW you have little understanding of history and econ dont you. Yes Regan increased the deficit, but also increased GDP and ended the rescission that carter made worse. You do know that one of the few things the fed Govt is supposed to spend money on is Defense, its really one of the only things the fed govt is supposed to do at all.

-

Mark MY WORDS History will smile on "W", while some of his policies are trash and need to be fixed, he will end up far more favorable than the NObama.

NObama will go the way of carter and make carter look like genius
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post
                      The ignorant people who thought he was going to walk on water are realizing he will never deliver to them what they thought he was going to, and him being the first black president wore off after a few days.
                      Because the majority of people who voted for him are now finally seeing through his bullshit and lies.
                      I definitely agree people are starting to see through the bs, though I agree with Alkasquawlik here when he says the majority. I go to college, well I graduated last semester at least, and the support for Obama on mine and many college campus' was astounding.

I don't often talk politics because I like to read up and know a lot about stuff before I go off about it, and since I usually don't feel like I know enough to argue about it so I usually keep my mouth shut.

However, the amount of voting people I see around my age (22) who are frankly just ignorant is unbelievable. At work the other day the news was on, McCain was speaking, and instead of actually listening to him the kids that were in the break room were just making lame jokes about it. "He's old" or something even less creative and then they would giggle about it or whatever.

I couldn't care less if they agreed with him or if they didn't like him or whatever, I just think it's this sort of uneducated lemming voting that got us into this sort of mess, and this goes for both sides. In this case, Obama was cool to vote for because he's young, black and his campaign people knew how to use facebook. I have a feeling this sort of ideal that people my age have that surrounds Obama has yet to fade, and that they are too busy living the college life to realize what is going on.

Just my
                      Originally posted by LJ851
                      I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Pootie - You took the bait....
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post

However, the amount of voting people I see around my age (22) who are frankly just ignorant is unbelievable. At work the other day the news was on, McCain was speaking, and instead of actually listening to him the kids that were in the break room were just making lame jokes about it. "He's old" or something even less creative and then they would giggle about it or whatever.

I couldn't care less if they agreed with him or if they didn't like him or whatever, I just think it's this sort of uneducated lemming voting that got us into this sort of mess, and this goes for both sides. In this case, Obama was cool to vote for because he's young, black and his campaign people knew how to use facebook. I have a feeling this sort of ideal that people my age have that surrounds Obama has yet to fade, and that they are too busy living the college life to realize what is going on.

Just my
                          This. Fucking christ, this.

Comment

chadthestampede nailed it.
                            so many of the peopleat my college votd for Obama because it was the "cool" thing to do. they didnt care about politics nor followed it, but followed the hype surrounding him and got sucked in. have to hand it to the guys media/publicity team, but it put our country in a sad shape.

reasons people voted for Obama, and I quote

"you're in college, youre supposed to vote liberal"
                            "hes going to win anyway, so i wanted to vote for the winner"
                            "i think itd be cool to have a black president"
                            "he smokes weed"

it makes me sick

SC*AR

Comment

Aside from this universal healthcare bullshit, which i've been against from the get-go, i can agree with a good deal of what obama's doing. we'll see how the next few years go.
                              tell me what issues you agree with.

SC*AR

Comment

Working...
                              X