Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you tell anyone if another man forced himself upon you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you tell anyone if another man forced himself upon you?

Say your broke-ass E30 left you stranded on the side of the road, and after calling AAA, they send a horny tow truck driver with only one thing on his mind. Anus. Say he were extremely strong, and forced himself upon you, leaving no witnesses, or physical evidence behind.

Would you tell anyone?
    Yes, I'd tell the police, then they'd laugh at me.
    45.95%
    Yes, but only my mother.
    13.51%
    No, ABSOLUTELY not. Not a SOUL.
    21.62%
    Rob
    8.11%
    Recurring personal dream/fantasy....(yes, I'm gay)
    10.81%
    -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
    Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Is this a not-so-clever way of trying to figure out if you should admit to it happening?

I say the cat is out of the bag already. Hope he was gentle to you.

Comment

hell, thats a common fantasy around here.
      Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

Comment

were you the tow-truck driver? Do you dream about being the tow-truck driver?
        sigpic89 M3

Comment

Har har har rwh11385. In my short ownership of two E30s, I never once had to call AAA.

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)

Comment

If it happened to me, Yes, I would tell. But it's the times when I'm the one doing the forcing that I'll never tell a living soul. So, there is no way I can use the poll options. I need a "Rob" or other choice.

Comment

yeah, but then i'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggas, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. I'ma get medieval on his ass.

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

Why must you be a meddling buffoon, Mr. Kaiber.

Comment

Originally posted by PootieTang View Post
                  yeah, but then i'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggas, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. I'ma get medieval on his ass.
                  I thought that this shit would remain between me, you, and Mr. Soon-to-be-Spending-the-Rest-of-his-Short-Ass-Life-in-Agonizing-Pain-Rapist here?

Comment

Would you be playing the part of the horny tow truck driver?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Optimator View Post
                      I thought that this shit would remain between me, you, and Mr. Soon-to-be-Spending-the-Rest-of-his-Short-Ass-Life-in-Agonizing-Pain-Rapist here?
                      I'm prepared to scour the the Earth for that motherfucker. If ovulator goes to Indochina, I want a nigga waiting in a bowl of rice ready to pop a cap in his ass.

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

What does Marsellus Wallace look like?

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
                        See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

Lots of alter egos in this thread.
                          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

i dunno why you're so stuck on this turf. alka and i live in the same neighborhood but he's really nothing like me and we rarely even agree with each other. most alter egos are created to either 1. back the originator up cuz he has no friends on the forum 2. act ridiculous and provide lulz

i do neither.

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

i dunno why you're so stuck on this turf. alka and i live in the same neighborhood but he's really nothing like me and we rarely even agree with each other. most alter egos are created to either 1. back the originator up cuz he has no friends on the forum 2. act ridiculous and provide lulz

i do neither.
                              I guess that's why you have the same IP address?
                              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Working...
                              X