No announcement yet.

Matthew Mayhem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey what I don't get is over at the bimmerforums I hear they have something that says you have to pay like $5000 in reinstatement fees, what stops r3v from doing the same unless they really don't care that much?

Comment

Do not want !

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf View Post
        Hey what I don't get is over at the bimmerforums I hear they have something that says you have to pay like $5000 in reinstatement fees, what stops r3v from doing the same unless they really don't care that much?
        wait what?

Like you get banned, you can pay $5000 to be let back on?

It's not like they ip ban, I've seen someone get banned and just come back with a different name. I'm pretty sure he got banned again because he got outted though.

I don't recall his name but he originally got banned for like threatening Spastic thru pm's.

Comment

Originally posted by HiTheNameIsBJ View Post
          wait what?

Like you get banned, you can pay $5000 to be let back on?

It's not like they ip ban, I've seen someone get banned and just come back with a different name. I'm pretty sure he got banned again because he got outted though.

I don't recall his name but he originally got banned for like threatening Spastic thru pm's.
          No it's more like a trick they get so people who are banned stay banned i guess... Like it's at the bottom of the user agreement if anyone actually reads those...

Comment

What a good deal! Totally worth it.

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

So Dr. Dipshit aka Mathew Mayhem should owe r3v approx $150,000 now right?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                So Dr. Dipshit aka Mathew Mayhem should owe r3v approx $150,000 now right?
                lol I dont know much about 'dr dipshit' but ya something like that if he was banned from bimmerforums.

Comment

lol I dont know much about 'dr dipshit' but ya something like that if he was banned from bimmerforums.
                  hey dude, when you get a chance could you remove
                  midwest" from your location? put something more non descript please. yeah, thanks
                  We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I'm here for the wristies.
                    Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                      hey dude, when you get a chance could you remove
                      midwest" from your location? put something more non descript please. yeah, thanks
                      lawl

i don't get why people hate leaf, though he appears to be a bit of an e-thug at times.

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

Originally posted by PootieTang View Post
                        lawl

i don't get why people hate leaf, though he appears to be a bit of an e-thug at times.
                        I can be kind of a dick sometimes ;)
                        although i try to be straight.

mr. blunt just has a crush on me :D

lol fuckin chris rock in your sig

Comment

Working...
                        X