X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm digging the permanent 0 post count.

Comment

Wishno-> <- Matt-B
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
        cause I was once retared and lied a bunch on here and claimed I had shit I didnt, cause I was a loner at 1 point and spent my time on here, I always felt the need to confese my feelings being single and its noones business.

I was not mature and kept re registering, against their rules.

I apoligized more then 1 time and at the time I meant it.

But Id like to think my head is out of my ass and Im somewhat more of a respectable guy
        lmao

Originally posted by Matt-B
        popcorn not needed, I admit I was a douche, and didnt use to know anything and post whore as much as danny and never search
        rofl

nothing has changed. not even your lack of typing skills nor basic spell check.

Comment

Damn. Is that a repentant Alcoholic Anonymous meeting? :mrgreen:

Matt. Makes us Canucks proud this time. You can't be worst than AlkaSeltzer anyway.
          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Hi my name is Steve, and I'm addicted to R3V.

Comment

Hi my name is [add your name here] and I'm addicted to R3V.

I was once retarded and lied a bunch on here and claimed I had shit I didnt, cause I was a loner at 1 point and spent my time on here, I always felt the need to confess my feelings being single and its noones business. I was not mature and kept re-registering, against their rules. I apologized more then 1 time and at the time I meant it. But Id like to think my head is out of my ass and Im somewhat more of a respectable guy.

[Put your signature here]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Yay for New Beginnings.

Comment

What was your old name? What the hell did you do to piss everyone off? Must have been pretty bad considering everyone posts whatever the fuck they want on here and still have there membership.

Comment

OT still delivers.

Yay for new beginnings.
                    - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                    E36 325i sedan
                    E30 325i sedan
                    Volvo 945T

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf View Post
                      What was your old name? What the hell did you do to piss everyone off? Must have been pretty bad considering everyone posts whatever the fuck they want on here and still have there membership.
                      he used to post similar to the way you do. hint hint.
                      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                        Damn. Is that a repentant Alcoholic Anonymous meeting? :mrgreen:

Matt. Makes us Canucks proud this time. You can't be worse than AlkaSeltzer anyway.
                        If you're going to attempt to insult me, try to make sure you don't look like half the dumbass you actually are.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                        And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

So the moral of the story is if you keep getting banned & re-registering eventually you can stay?

Cool!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I have seen Matt change in the two years I have know him. He is a good guy. I think in the past this would have crushed him. Today I feel he is ready to handle this.
                            Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
                            http://raceskids.com/

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                              he used to post similar to the way you do. hint hint.
                              Everybody posts like I do.
                              <3

Comment

Originally posted by ejnight View Post
                                I have seen Matt change in the two years I have know him. He is a good guy. I think in the past this would have crushed him. Today I feel he is ready to handle this.
                                is he ready to handle the MAYHEM? /monster truck announcer voice

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

Working...
                                X