Snow Leopard Problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow Leopard Problems?

anyone else upgrade to snow leopard and have side effects now?

-when i empty trash it takes longer and a screen pops up showing the process.
    -AirPort from time to time will just stop receiving signal

these are the 2 most reoccurring issues im having with it. anyone else? anyone know any tricks? is this fixable? ie through settings? if so hook a Mac noob up!

So far so good with me. I'll keep an eye out for what you are having problems with, and will report back if I find anything though.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
      anyone else upgrade to snow leopard and have side effects now?

-when i empty trash it takes longer and a screen pops up showing the process.
      -AirPort from time to time will just stop receiving signal

these are the 2 most reoccurring issues im having with it. anyone else? anyone know any tricks? is this fixable? ie through settings? if so hook a Mac noob up!
      what apple are you running it on?
      sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
        what apple are you running it on?
        new 2.53GHz 15" macbook pro

Comment

I'd like to at this time, express how grateful I am that I quit Apple before 10.7 came out. :up:

Comment

before i clicked on the thread, i thought you had a snow leopard as a pet lol

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
              before i clicked on the thread, i thought you had a snow leopard as a pet lol
              I was thinking more along the lines of a pest, kind of like a coyote or wolf.

Comment

it just did it again where i have no incoming bandwidth. i have to shut AirPort off and restart it in order for it to work. WTF? I cant watch a movie on netflix without ti crapping on me. I want 10.5 back without SL

Comment

for anyone that does any development, I heard that python isn't working so well with snow leopard
                  Originally posted by george graves

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

Comment

No problems at all.
                    1991 318is Diamant Schwarz

Comment

<10.4 ftw

Comment

dont feel alone yan, it happend to me a couple times today

i has a macbook pro before the new ones (sept 07) 2.4ghz

Comment

I am still running my "old" 10.5.8 on my laptops and will wait until all "guinea pigs" have solve bugs...
                          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                            I am still running my "old" 10.5.8 on my laptops and will wait until all "guinea pigs" have solve bugs...
                            uhh.... seriously i should have waited... although i do notice a speed difference and it seems to run even smoothing with Photoshop

Comment

Make an appointment at your nearest apple store and they will help you sort everything out for free.
                              http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Working...
                              X