Is this also Labor Day in the US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this also Labor Day in the US?

Just asking. Don't see it as another political thread (Artyp?)

Lee
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

I was going to say "yes obviously its labor day, look at how many people are on the r3v," but i forgot half of r3vvers are unemployed anyways...

Comment

It tis, didn't realize it originated in Canada tho

My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
      4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

So 50% of R3V members had a day off work, and therefore can't use the only internet access they have, and the other 50% is still sleeping at their parents' house after spending their weekly allowance in bars... Great!

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
          So 50% of R3V members had a day off work, and therefore can't use the only internet access they have, and the other 50% is still sleeping at their parents' house after spending their weekly allowance in bars... Great!
          basically.
          Originally posted by LJ851
          I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Spot on :D
            It's just another day off for everyone.
            Matt

Comment

the word at my shop is labor day means a day made for laboring

Comment

Labor day Rocks! Got up, had a huge breakfast with the girl and brother and his girl. Then went and got some tools and worked on the e30... Great day!
                Turbo e30 M52. Built Motor, GT3582r
                Watch my vids http://www.youtube.com/user/GrudgeRider156?feature=mhum

Comment

so what category does that put you in?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                  And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Today is also the the first day in 9 months my e30 moved. Granted it was under man power but hey it moved. Its a celebration bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                      so what category does that put you in?
                      I am above the 100%.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Hey I spent the only foreseeable day of no work and no classes digging up 2 feet of muck in my grandpa's brook! It took all day and I did about 200 feet of it.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                        No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Working...
                        X