2012(not the movie) talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012(not the movie) talk

I was snooping around youtube and came across a series of videos explaining the existance of what they call Planet X, here's the series----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S0bj76389U.

It's made to be very credible with sources from NASA. Now, has anyone actually given any thought about what might happen? Either backing up this theory or following another wild one about how the Earth is gonna change in one way or another in 3 years time.

I find this fascinating, seriously, I can go into discussion about this for hours.
    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

I await His Noodly Appendage to salvationize me.
    cars beep boop

Comment

Sounds way too preachy for me to believe any of it. This sounds a lot more believable:

Think about this. If there was a planet 8 times the size of earth heading our way at 5 billion miles a year (based on the "sightings" in 83 and 92) and it was supposed to be closest to earth in 2012, don't you think it would be VERY visible in the sky by now? I mean, we are only 3 years away from it happening. Something that big would have already had a HUGE effect on things if it were real.

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
        Sounds way too preachy for me to believe any of it. This sounds a lot more believable:

Think about this. If there was a planet 8 times the size of earth heading our way at 5 billion miles a year (based on the "sightings" in 83 and 92) and it was supposed to be closest to earth in 2012, don't you think it would be VERY visible in the sky by now? I mean, we are only 3 years away from it happening. Something that big would have already had a HUGE effect on things if it were real.
        agreed. i call bs. this is like Y2K all over again

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

I agree, and I don't say I believe it, however, it COULD make sense since:

1. It's a dim star/planet, therefore it doesn't give off a lot of light.
          2. They were speculating it to be visible mid 2010
          3. NASA supposedly confirmed it.

but it does sound way too out there.

edit: I just read your link.. now my mind is wandering all over again

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
          If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30

Comment

This article says it will be visible in 2003, so I'm guessing it's an old article, and how come we never heard about it in 2003?
            1990 S50 goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by PootieTang View Post
              agreed. i call bs. this is like Y2K all over again

Agreed. People have WAY to much time on their hands :roll:

Comment

i think Ilduce is aware of whats "really" going on . PM him
                We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Fucking christ not again. Read this from NASA-

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                    Fucking christ not again. Read this from NASA-

http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-...ns-and-answers
                    TY!

/thread

Closing SOON!
                    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

so nothing is gonna happen in 2012 at all. So anticlimatic

Comment

i can't wait!!

Comment

Every generation believes the apocalypse will occur in their generation. We all want that cop-out.
                          Reminiscing...

Comment

2012 is exactly this: The Long Count calendar is going from 12 Baktuns to 13 Baktuns(1 Baktun= 400 years), like when ours went from 1999 to 2000. the mayan calender does not end, it is not a doomsday predictions. it's a celebration. STFU already.

hell, the Long Count calender isnt even their astrological calender that everyone is saying it is.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerpirate View Post
                              2012 is exactly this: The Long Count calendar is going from 12 Baktuns to 13 Baktuns(1 Baktun= 400 years), like when ours went from 1999 to 2000. the mayan calender does not end, it is not a doomsday predictions. it's a celebration. STFU already.

hell, the Long Count calender isnt even their astrological calender that everyone is saying it is.
                              what?
                              We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X