No announcement yet.

Mansory designed porsche

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's awesome. not a looker, but craftsmanship is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Emre View Post
      http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Looks like they do it to just about everything. Sorry about the huge pic...

Comment

Originally posted by Emre View Post

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I think it's awesome.... I bet most of you wouldn't turn it down if offered the chance to drive / own.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
            Originally posted by DTM190
            "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
              I think it's awesome.... I bet most of you wouldn't turn it down if offered the chance to drive / own.
              Obviously, but I wouldn't spend my own hard earned money on it.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
              And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Well obviously.... Thats something no one needs, or should have... You buy one because you haven't spent a chunk lately and really just feel the need to do so to keep feeling good about yourself

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                Originally posted by DTM190
                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

looks like a bag of smashed assholes
                  "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
                  -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

Working...
                  X