WTF?? nobody is talking ACORN??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF?? nobody is talking ACORN??

i cant believe this shit. how many millions do these douches get of our tax dollars to do this
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Originally posted by blunt View Post
    i cant believe this shit. how many millions do these douches get of our tax dollars to do this
    Another tempest in a teapot!

So, the facts: a filmcrew of "Republican activists" showed up at 5 other ACORN offices trying to pull the same entrapment scheme and were unsuccessful. ACORN responded by firing to two employees responsible for such overwhelmingly bad advice.

So, in reality, it's a non-ssue. May that's why no one else has their panties in a wad.

Don't get me started on all the ways the government has wasted taxpayer money, but getting freaked out about this is a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Old'n'Slow View Post
      Another tempest in a teapot!

So, the facts: a filmcrew of "Republican activists" showed up at 5 other ACORN offices trying to pull the same entrapment scheme and were unsuccessful. ACORN responded by firing to two employees responsible for such overwhelmingly bad advice.

So, in reality, it's a non-ssue. May that's why no one else has their panties in a wad.

Don't get me started on all the ways the government has wasted taxpayer money, but getting freaked out about this is a waste of time.
      oh jesus christ you can justify anything cant you? you are pathetic if you dont see whats wrong in this. you arent worth talking to you piece of shit

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

nobody dares question barrys pet project. i laugh at you libs. what a sad state the usa is in.
        voter fraud, tax fraud.just to name a few . throw it back on bush like you always do .

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

hahaa theyve got more tapes of the same shit in washington dc. please change yourscreen name to "OLD n STUPID"

Undercover investigation at ACORN in Washington, DC. Song 'Ridiculous' copyright ©2009 Anthony Dini. Used with permission. http://www.myspace.com/anthonydini...

Undercover investigation at ACORN in Washington, DC. Song 'Ridiculous' copyright ©2009 Anthony Dini. Used with permission. http://www.myspace.com/anthonydini...

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

"When it comes to tax cheats, the government has been vocal about catching the little guys but hasn't focused on the big-time frauds, like Swift Boat financier Sam Wyly, who happens to be a top-tier Republican contributor. [...] The Dallas mogul, with a $1 billion admitted net worth, may be guilty of the biggest personal tax fraud in U.S. history."

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
            click here for details

Comment

Two signature gatherers charged with tricking Orange County voters into registering as Republicans were sentenced to three years' probation. According to prosecutors, the recruiters and asked residents to sign petitions for lower taxes or stricter sex offender laws, then tricked them into signing voter registration cards for the Republican party.

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
              click here for details

Comment

oh jesus christ you can justify anything cant you? you are pathetic if you dont see whats wrong in this. you arent worth talking to you piece of shit
                Do you live to lose your composure over stuff like this? Your knee must have jerked up and knocked you senseless.

Your abrasive, rude and utterly tactless tone notwithstanding, this is about two stupid people in an organization of thousands. Are you really under the impression this is part of ACORN's philosophy any more than California Rep. Duvall's behavior is representative of how the rest of the GOP treats lobbyists? Puhleeeze!

As with ANY organization, there are bad apples. Your gross oversimplifications are comical. The world is not black and white no matter how hard you and Rush want it to be.

Comment

I quit caring about this stuff. The day my tax rate goes up I'm voting Rep.

It's too bad I <3 abortion.
                  "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Do you live to lose your composure over stuff like this? Your knee must have jerked up and knocked you senseless.

Your abrasive, rude and utterly tactless tone notwithstanding, this is about two stupid people in an organization of thousands. Are you really under the impression this is part of ACORN's philosophy any more than California Rep. Duvall's behavior is representative of how the rest of the GOP treats lobbyists? Puhleeeze!

As with ANY organization, there are bad apples. Your gross oversimplifications are comical. The world is not black and white no matter how hard you and Rush want it to be.
                    i never claimed to be anything BUT rude abrasive and tactless. its not just 2 employees and thats what makes your outlook comical.
                    i would spell it out for you but youre an idiot and wouldnt understand anyway. just keep walking down the messiahs path to bliss with your blinders on you fool.

sales@blunttech.com
                    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

"Hello, I am a prostitute, I have a bunch of underage girls from El Salvidor I'd like to subsidize into my rental place, Can you help me?"

Comment

After 8 years of dems bashing republicans, what do you expect? Most democrats wouldn't have admitted the same a year ago, so why do you expect the other party to be more gracious?
                        '89 325i track sloot
                        '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

i never claimed to be anything BUT rude abrasive and tactless.
                          Lousy excuse. You come across like a pissed-off Arab.

its not just 2 employees and thats what makes your outlook comical.
                          I see now that this has occured in DC as well. I stand corrected: 4-5 people out of an organization of thousands. <yawn>

i would spell it out for you but youre an idiot and wouldnt understand anyway.
                          Are you channeling Rushannity? That's pretty good! Nevermind being constructive for 5 minutes, just demean, demean, demean......

just keep walking down the messiahs path to bliss with your blinders on you fool.
                          More assumptions.

Bottom line: are you poor schlups going to do something about this grievous afront to your sensitivities; maybe contact your state and local reps and complain-maybe volunteer your time for an anti-Acorn organization-you know-something constructive, or are you just going to sit there and whine/foam/rant about it on the internet?

Comment

is it any surprise acorn gets "stimulus" money, meaning my tax money, when some left wing hack from chicago has fooled enough idiots to be elected pres?
                            this si the same as the government spending $80billion to make sure the unions were rewarded when GM and Chrysler went chpt 11.
                            this is about rewarding the cronies of the messiah

all you kids need to wake up
                            this shit thats going down today is coming out of your pockets. and your generation is going to have the worst quality of life of any generation in the history of the USA.

EVAR

acorn is top to bottom corrupt and a mirror of the democrat party
                            the repubicans are a close second place

wash DC needs to be burnt to the ground
                            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                              "Hello, I am a prostitute, I have a bunch of underage girls from El Salvidor I'd like to subsidize into my rental place, Can you help me?"
                              that video made me LOL

could've been a fake though

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

Working...
                              X