No announcement yet.

WTF?? nobody is talking ACORN??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL. more video from NY. Same premise. Wow.

Comment

I can't wait to see them sue FOX. Because that would require FOX to release unedited footage and require ACORN to release their already public affairs. This may be something we've all been waiting for.

Comment

Originally posted by Old'n'Slow View Post
        First off, you assumed I approve of ACORN simply because I disapprove of painting any organization with broad strokes based on the actions of a few of the members. I think what happened is laughable-the more so that the scenario that the film maker used was so ridiculous! Can you see that?

My tempest in a teapot comment was aimed at the fact that with so many more critical issues at the forefront these days, blowing up about something like this, without willingness to do anything about it, seems like a waste of energy.

As to your Communism comment- get a clue. We do not live in a remotely communist society. The government does not directly control the news, nor what church you attend, nor what job you may have. Please don't say "yeah, but they're gonna!" We've heard that rhetoric since 1917-the date of the first Red Scare. Happened again in the '50's.

Of course, you may well idolize McCarthy- he didn't engage in civil discourse either, just name calling.

You still haven't indicated you are willing to do anything about this afront! My letter to Boehner asking for a review of ACORN funding was sent yesterday. Where's yours? Are you willing to get up off your noisy ass and do anything other than call me names?

BTW, after reading the last two posts from blunt and aptyp, ( I haven't lost my ability to properly spell your names) it's just too perfect! Get rid of the dissenters, you cry! They make us sick! Sounds like a communist manifesto to me! Arf arf arf......
        hey pinhead
        before you stick your whole leg in your mouth..............again

McCarthy has been proven right by history
        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

3 Strikes, you're out:

The scandal surrounding the left-wing activist organization ACORN has spread to New York, with employees at its Brooklyn office caught on video helping supposed ladies of the night get loans for th…
          sigpic
          1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
          Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
          Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Suposedly there will be a new vid tomorrow that will put the fork in them.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Cabrio View Post

It's just an isolated incident in three different places...
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by Old'n'Slow View Post
                Listen to yourselves guys! You wonder why no one takes Dem-bashers seriously anymore, look no farther. All you know how to do is demean ANYONE who does not hold to your party line. And even that you do poorly. Arf, arf, arf!....

...My question stands: are you all just another subgroup of internet whiners, or are you going to use your energy to right the wrong?

In other words, ACORN was founded in 1970. You've had plenty of time to register your discontent with the powers that be. HAVE YOU?

Of, course, I'll understand if all you want to do is whine....it's easier.
                First off, I apologize for quoting this after the fact, I missed this thread. Second off, you're really fucking annoying. Addressing the first part of the quote.... What is it that the dems did to Bush for....... his whole two terms. You assholes will spout off and bash the republican president, but you get your shit all knotted up if someone says negative things about someone you support? There's more to say on the subject, but I really don't give a fuck. I enjoy reading the politcal threads, but I don't comment because the reason was already said... Even if I'm right, hell, even if I'm dead nuts wrong, it won't matter because your sitting behind a computer screen and can just babble on and continue to spout nonsensical rhetoric. Everyone loses on the internet, especially since it's serious business.

As for the second part.... If ACORN has been around since 1970, why is it I read later in the thread that you're just recently getting your word out? Of course it's easier to whine, but like it was pointed out, you're an uninformed and total jackass, and you're lumping anyone who disagrees with you into a group with extremists, who you're just ignoring and disregarding anyway. It's great that you feel the need to issue a call to action, but why must you continue to parade around as a fucking pariah, complaining and complaining, but feeling justified because you mailed off a fucking letter?

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                Originally posted by DTM190
                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

BREAKING: Fifth Undercover ACORN Video Shows Official Plotting to Help Smuggle Sex Sl

http://www.breitbart.tv/breaking-fif...le-sex-slaves/

Strike 5
                  I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Common dude, you're reaching. It's only a few bad apples scattered through the organization, and obviously FOX set them up for this... It's VERY unfair.

LOL, I think it's about time to call ACORN a failure and pull the funding.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                      Common dude, you're reaching. It's only a few bad apples scattered through the organization, and obviously FOX set them up for this... It's VERY unfair.

LOL, I think it's about time to call ACORN a failure and pull the funding.
                      Haha yeah... and FOX is in so much trouble... muwahahahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                        hey pinhead

McCarthy has been proven right by history

I agree that ACORN is a bunch of tards that need to be done away with, but please explain this comment...

Comment

I'm just happy that i can now set up a whorehouse for cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
                            Not condoning acorn by ANY means, because there does seem to be a lot of evidence against them.

but that particular video does seem edited and the little clips that make up that video can easily be put out of context. We just fill in the blanks to match the story we expect.

Haven't seen the other videos yet. Acorn sounds like a real piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKe30 View Post
                              Not condoning acorn by ANY means, because there does seem to be a lot of evidence against them.

but that particular video does seem edited and the little clips that make up that video can easily be put out of context. We just fill in the blanks to match the story we expect.

Haven't seen the other videos yet. Acorn sounds like a real piece of shit.
                              Mike, I trust FOX vetted the piece prior to broadcasting... they deserve to be sued if they didn't.

Comment

House and Senate BAN federal funds...

Comment

Working...
                                X