should i go medevil on him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should i go medevil on him

im having so trouble with a someone in my auto tech class. once he dumped soda down the side of my door, it dreid on and i had to use brake cleaner to remove it. thankfully it came off clean and didnt damage the paint. and twice ive had zip ties put on the driveshafts. this last time was just a few hours ago, and he wrapped them in a way that they were around the half shafts and then the brake lines, if i handnt found them before i left, they could have ripped my brake lines off and i would have lost brake pressure completly.

so what size spanner should i use, 1 1/3 inch or 2 inch.

serioulsy though, im raging right now. unfortunatly this kids around 17 and im 24. i cant do anything to him physically, cuase then i would go to jail. this sucks. im hoping he just gets kicked out for it.

Vincent: What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle.
    Lance: You don't do it.
    Vincent: It's just against the rules.

Sounds like he has a crush on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dillinger View Post
      Sounds like he has a crush on you.
      +1

or the kid's just got serious problems. What result has going to you guys' teachers / student affairs office yielded..?? I mean this behaviour should be viewed as unacceptable.

Or you don't wanna come across as a cry baby at school?

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

piss on the valve cover or airfilter. If you really dont like him put kitty litter in the gas tank but not to much. You want just enough that it will clog the filter/pump. You can pour some break fluid on the paint.

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

call police, if he's trying to kill you.

Pour dish-soap in his tank, it will explode a few things.

Comment

piss on his radiator, so whenever he turns on the A/C, he'll get urine smell in the compartment.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Go to a pet store and get awhole bunch of cats and place all cats inside his car or if you want pull up the carpet and put shit under it then put it back together again.

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I'd retaliate in a way that isn't life threatening, but shows him you're smarter and he should go fuck himself.

Put the car on jackstands, remove wheels, replace stands with wheels. Laugh. Take syringe full of JB Weld, fill lock cylinders. Laugh.

Just wear gloves, cause I'd be willing to be he'd bust your balls for being a chickenshit if you went to the teacher, but if you fuck with him, he'll prolly tattle no problem...

First course of action should be informing the teacher, your 24 and hes a retard? Why would you give a shit what a little dick head thinks of you. He's prolly just doing it to show off for someone because he's insecure and thinks it will net him some friends.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                Originally posted by DTM190
                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I suggest a gallon on dot3 placed on the center of the roof of the car with four holes punched into the bottom (pin hole) and then remove the cap and foil seal. then walk away.

Comment

death

Comment

Bleach in the oil causes some serious shit.

-Charlie
                      Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                      '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                      FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by crashoverride7 View Post
                        im having so trouble with a someone in my auto tech class. .
                        what school are you going to?.

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
                        I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
                        "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin niggas, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch.

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

Leave milk and OJ in a jar in a sunny spot for 1 week.

When it is really rank - like makes you gag when you get a whiff - pour it down the vents in front of his windscreen. Other tips - if his car has hubcaps, hide prawns under the caps (or if you're a complete waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, hide it under the back seat), unbolt all the exhaust heat shields under his car, or just to really fuck him up pull the entire diff and driveshafts out of the rear and hide them somewhere - my hiding spot would be somewhere deep in shit that is a pain in the fucking arse to dig out.
                            Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

One word: Thermite

Mix some of this magic dust up at home, and place it on his hood over his engine block. Light it with mercury ribbon. It will melt through the hood, the block, the oil pan, and anything else in the way before it melts through the ground below.

If you need the recipe, PM me. ;)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                              sigpic
                              Parts Wanted
                              The Never-ending Resto Mod

Comment

Working...
                              X