When You Think About It, The Death Star Was Stormtroopers' 9/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When You Think About It, The Death Star Was Stormtroopers' 9/11

Some may find this to be in poor taste, I personally found it to be hilarious. Brought me back to the whole Death Star argument from Clerks.

Click to viewIs this the most tasteful Star Wars parody ever made? Far from it. But I'll admit that it made me laugh. I mean, Stormtrooper truthers? Amazing. [CollegeHumor]

I will admit it, I loled
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

couldn't you have posted this in the other thread instead of making a brand new one?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

space traffic was pretty damn funny and so was the luke skywalker bit

there's nothing wrong with something like this, just when actual deaths are mocked i get pretty pissed off

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
          couldn't you have posted this in the other thread instead of making a brand new one?
          Sure I could have, except that thread turned into a retard shitfest.

Comment

Originally posted by stevofthahill View Post
            Some may find this to be in poor taste, I personally found it to be hilarious. Brought me back to the whole Death Star argument from Clerks.
            "You think the average Stormtrooper knows how to install a toilet main? Al they know is killing and white uniforms".

Comment

HA HA HA i must say that was pretty good. It was hilarious, and not disrespectful.

Comment

hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by PootieTang View Post
                  there's nothing wrong with something like this, just when actual deaths are mocked i get pretty pissed off
                  I think that is the only reason I cant find humor in it. Great link, sure, but I still have issues with the mocking of the event I guess. And I fucking love Star Wars.

Comment

whoever doesn't love Star Wars has to rethink their purpose in life.

Comment

loved it
                      sigpic89 M3

Comment

You can spend hours on collegehumor.com
                        Originally posted by Matt-B
                        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

HHAHA awesome!

Comment

ha

Comment

Working...
                            X