Is there a website where

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a website where

I can make a complaint about a gas station? The other day I was buying gas and the pump charged me .15 cents even before I pulled the handle!? Plus I think I didn't get the amount of gas I paid for.

Thanks......

maybe Yelp?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

BBB helps consumers and businesses in the United States and Canada. Find trusted BBB Accredited Businesses. Get BBB Accredited. File a complaint, leave a review, report a scam.
      sigpic

Comment

I think every pump is certified by the state. The should be a sticker on the pump saying it meets requirements. Look for the name on it.
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Your local bureau of weights and measures. Then they are going to come out and measure to make sure all the pumps are giving out the right amout of fuel.
          sigpic

Comment

thanks.....

Comment

the doof before you drained the hose when they were done ...the 15 cents was to fill the hose up to the nozzle

Comment

Originally posted by snitzer View Post
                the doof before you drained the hose when they were done ...the 15 cents was to fill the hose up to the nozzle
                $0.15 worth of $3.00/gallon gas would be a little over 6 ounces., or rougly half a can of beer (kind of makes gas seem cheap). Those hoses look like they hold way more than that.
                Instagram
                sigpic
                Current: 99 M3
                Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

i have a buddy who's convinced when he prepays with cash at some gas stations around town, it stops pumping gas for the last dollar or so every time.

Comment

Haha, because it slows down?

Comment

Originally posted by lennon View Post
                      i have a buddy who's convinced when he prepays with cash at some gas stations around town, it stops pumping gas for the last dollar or so every time.
                      they just slow down....
                      http://www.steinbachphoto.ca

Comment

Working...
                      X