Wondering who among you are Racist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wondering who among you are Racist?

I am now 56 and of Asian decent. But I am an American first. I believe in the Constitution. I swear by it. I am a veteran and risk my life for 20 yrs for this beautiful country. I have friends of all races. I am an Independent. Why am I being labeled as a Racist by the left wing and it's media left? I am against the Obama Care, high taxes and our deficit spending among others. We have a President for all Americans. Not a President for specific Americans. I have respect for the Office of the President of United States of America. I am against his policies. Why is the race card always being pulled or used? You guys from the left, please enlighten me. Labeling me a racist is so wrong. So, who else is a racist? I am just frustrated and disappointed. First time someone is calling me a racist. And this makes me mad. I have said more than what I should say!
    Last edited by Das Boots; 09-16-2009, 05:26 PM.
    sigpic

"....for the land of the free, and the home of the brave."

Lawrence
    '89 ///M Technic II Coupe...Gone but not forgotten
    '90 M3...Garage Queen
    '91 325i Cabrio.....Son
    '92 525i...My DD
    '03 530i....S.O.'s DD...my headache
    '06 530i....Gone
    '92 Previa...My previous DD and spare
    '03 Highlander...Daughter & grandkids hauler
    BMW CCA San Diego Chapter

[insert joke about hating everyone equally here]

But seriously, I don't hate one race over another - I think we're all capable of blinding stupidity and abhorrent acts of hatred.
    Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

I am an equal opportunity bigot, so I guess that doesn't make me a racist huh?

j/k +1^^

(OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO) ///Motorsport
      In this world, things aren't black & white. Its Delphin!

Parts, Buy Them--> http://picasaweb.google.com/transatl...eat=directlink

Snowboard & video game stuff --> http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=148645

Originally posted by Steve92E34
      Your car is breathing my air, and so are you.
      AND you are both still slow

Comment

its pathetic that if we dont go along with the president running the country into the ground we are labeled racist. the republican party , with steele at the helm is apparently racist.
        the majority elected this president into the white house yet we are racist. the left is really reaching and its going to backfire on them, i wish someone would kill jimmy carter too
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Boots very very well put and I agree with you 100% and feel I cant add anything to it at all.

Blunt you know we are on the same page on this. and YES Jimmy fucking Peanut need to be deaded
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

its the democrat weapon to get minorities in line and to behave like they should
            the fact they play the race card is in fact racist at its core

as to the peanut farmer, the man who never saw a leftist dictator he didn't like
            my only memory of his worthless ass i have of him is the picture of him with a boat oar over his head trying to kill the rabbit that was swimming in the water next to his aluminum skiff
            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

"im a product of my enviorment"

"Noone ever GAVE us nothin"

"just because Im black"

I pay tax and work my balls off everyday, you dont hear me fucking crying. liberal, republican... I dont even know what the fuck those words mean.
              -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
              2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

*Obligatory Kanye comment*
                sigpic
                "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

everyone in this thread is racist

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

fuck old asians with their "back in my day" kung-fu stories. Driving slow and negotiating prices with self-checkout registers.... Should put them all on a suicide plane back to Japan.

J/K. Being racist is nothing to be ashamed of. If you didn't see races and didn't have any preconceived notions, you'd probably end up getting killed in the wrong neighborhood for looking a "nigga-brotha" wrong way. I realize I'm racist, just like every hypocrite, who says they aren't. If you distinguish races, you're racist. If someone calls you a racist, it's very likely they are one.

Comment

I abolished my use of discretion when it comes to issues of racism and political correctness long ago. These topics just provide people with reasons to get high and mighty with me...which usually goes over poorly.

Life never came with a gaurantee that you'll never be offended.
                      sigpic
                      "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

When in a political / ideological debate, the race card and/or name calling trick is applied when one has either a) run out of intellectual ammo, or b) wants to detract from the matter at hand so they can paint their opponent as a (fill in your choice answer here).

It's a cheap shot and it just illustrates the ineptness of many politicians as well as pinheads in all forms of news media.

Jon
                        Rides...
                        1991 325i - sold :(
                        2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

I'm not a racist, I just hate Jews.
                          '89 325is S50 Track Montser
                          '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

^lol

you=white+insult anyone of color=racist

simple algebra

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

I really love this meme \/

Originally posted by LJ851
                              I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Working...
                              X