Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
    Really? They still have those?

If the Amish had computers, they would be insulted by that comment.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrasky View Post
      If the Amish had computers, they would be insulted by that comment.
      Not true, I saw an Amish dude in PA playing with his iPhone the other day.
      Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Doesn't the prius only equal out to like 50mpg? For that I'd rather have a diesel rabbit or something.

the tesla is pretty cool though.
        i will get my moms g35 and monkey stomp your ass she has a k&n air filter your sr20det on 20 lbs cant fuck with it

Comment

Damn eco-nazis
          | Jimmy | 1999 M3 | 1986 325 ES |

Comment

This is going to be great, I am sure next season they'll have some kind of destruction derby with nothing but stupid hybrids hahaha.
            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
              Not true, I saw an Amish dude in PA playing with his iPhone the other day.
              I fucking love living in Amish country. I take it for granted sometimes and get pissed off when I'm behind a line of 3 buggies on my way to work, but when I sit back and think about how crazy the whole thing is, it's all worth while.

I <3 Amish country
              85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
              e30 restoration and V8 swap
              24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

I just love route 896.....could live without the getting stuck behind buggies tho.....

BUT THIS!!!!! http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=194272

Comment

I hate them both so fuck them both.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

he could make a garden, get the biggest, nastiest, anti green tractor and thank them to make them feel even shittier.
                    sigpic

Comment

If I were him I would by a pius and drop a SBC in it.
                      Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Working...
                      X