Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FBI arrests Jordanian for downtown Dallas bomb plot...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    If I were wearing a tinfoil hat, I'd say something along the lines of... "This just goes to show how the government sets these things up to keep people in fear of an attack from an invisible enemy to control and extort the rights and liberties the constitution was founded upon." But I'm not.
    Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country. - Hermann Goering
    if you don't know who Hermann Goering is/was, look it up and then draw akward/strange/fukd parallels to what goes on today with our own governments today

Comment

Originally posted by Scotaku View Post
      You'd be thinking VERY differently if your heroic jihadist had parked that truck under the building you work in.
      Exactly.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
        this surprises me as youre usually a level headed poster. times are changing fast dude. this is only the tip. there will be buses blowing up soon. and the borders are unsecured.
        Buy ammo and water. Its all you can really do at this point. :(

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Personally, I don't agree with FBI tactics... But it wasn't FBI that indoctrinated his ass and forced his hand on a trigger. FBI had every right to follow a lead on a radical teen, and make sure he wasn't just talking out of his ass.

Only thing I wonder about is: how many other angry teens are they putting on and monitoring.

Comment

US military/CIA/FBI = win/win/win for us all. Let them do their fucking job, find the dirt herding camel jockeys and kill them.
            "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
            -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
              Regardless it went from him talking shit online to being provided a truck and fake explosives by the government. That's all I find interesting.
              You keep ignoring the fact that he didn't know the explosives were fake. He thought he was going to kill LOTS of people. Don't you think that changes things?

Think of it like this. I start talking shit on R3V that I hate you and want you dead. Blunt sends me a PM and says he can sell me a loaded gun. I buy it. I drive to your house, put the gun to your head, and pull the trigger. You don't die because it turns out the gun was actually a movie prop and Blunt was actually an undercover agent.

If you were the cops, would you arrest me and charge me with attempted murder or not?
              sigpic
              1987 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16: Vintage Racer
              2010 BMW (E90) 335xi sedan: Grocery Getter

Comment

Originally posted by ragged325 View Post
                Maluco, did you know that the constitution gives us all the right to bear arms and can not be infringed? This is another case of the government overstepping its bounds.
                He is here illegally, therfor he has no rights.

Also, terrorism is not covered in right to bear arms.
                sigpic

Comment

any person IF they really want something. they will go out of the way, around anything and anybody to get it... or make it happen..

the FBI just helped him a little bit (or completely). maybe if he couldn't get the bombs or the car he wouldn't have done it... you never know.... the point is FBI or not i would have broken this terrorist motherfucker's nuts anyday for just attempting what he did... and i'm not even american.
                  No more e30s for me.
                  88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
                  88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
                  91 BMW 325i [sold]
                  86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

Originally posted by Emre View Post

This is an example of the Feds doing their job.
                    Yes.
                    -Erik
                    '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                    I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Working...
                    X