Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pownage at shift518

taken from slideny....

I know a lot of you are on shift, but in case you miss it, you must check this thread out

It is well worth the 40+ pages but it starts to get good around 16 I think...

cliff notes:
    Dude try's to sell his whooped civic and truck, becomes a dick measuring contest amongst members, he makes a list of all the chicks he has banged with pictures, members access facebook and message said girls, girls deny and in fact one of the girls he listed is his sister.

there are people joining from all over the globe, bimmerforums, dj forums, zilvia, etc......

what page does this shit get even remotely interesting

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

I remember back in the Spring when "epic thread" had a whole other meaning.
      - Sco

Keep Our City CLEAN & SAFE Do Your Part

Comment

pg 14 or so. Pretty much the kid gets hit on from all angles. He tries to sell a pile of crap, fails. Tries to say he "fucks mad bitches", every girl denies it, one was his sister. Tries to say he's going to sue for harassment, fails when they inform him the girls who's names and pictures he provided, could also sue him. All of this on a local forum, with people he apparently runs into alot.

Comment

saw this on bfc.ot

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
          And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Working...
          X