wood grain in cars
Collapse
X
-
I really don't like wood in cars. It has it's uses, but then again those cars that it fits in really aren't attractive to me at this point in life either.Leave a comment:
-
That Lexus is disgusting. If that's real wood they did a fantastic job of making it look like plastic. Nothing like the walnut trim in my e23:
Leave a comment:
-
i would drop a duece right on the drivers seat of that thing. wood is great in a 3.0 coupe or something with real character. not many cars after that era have enough character to pull wood off. so in summary wood is fucking ugly and your opinion doesnt countLeave a comment:
-
-
Leave a comment:
-
I like the wood look on older cars. Pre-90. I've got the shiftknob and if i could find a decent steering wheel, i'd rock that too.Leave a comment:
-
depends on the car....
in luxury car I like it but in sport cars it doesn't flow well with me.
IE: M5 with wood trim...wtf?
i just bought a car and opted for the aluminum trim over the wood...:oLeave a comment:
-
Wood is and will always be the classiest trim ever. I think it looks great in most cars if it looks real.Leave a comment:
-
I'm not into woodgrain in anything newer than the 70's. It just doesn't look right to me for some reason. I do agree that it is beautiful though.Leave a comment:
-
Yea woodgrain is a deal breaker for me. Matte CF all the way, just depends on the car really. I wouldn't think of using CF in an e30. I like brushed aluminum with engraving or text, kinda like whalen shift machine knobs.Leave a comment:
-
very true. im just an asshole that hates everyone and their opinions. and the look of carbon fiber. i do enjoy staring down into a cup of chocolate vanilla swirl jello pudding, but it usually doesnt last long.Leave a comment:



Leave a comment: