No announcement yet.

Paranormal Activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought tickets today for it and went to get in line when i got off work. We showed up 45minutes before and the line was by far the longest fucking line i've ever seen in my life. Walked right up and got my money back. I will see it another day lol
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

So anyone else see this? So how scary is it compared to another movie?

Comment

Originally posted by 325_e30 View Post
        I've heard of people walking out of the theaters mid movie. I'm sooooo looking forward to seeing this movie sometime this weekend or next week. It's been a while since I've gotten a really good scare out of a movie..

so this movie was total bullshit in my book..i didnt jump once or in the least bit creeped out. on a side note during the last 20 min or so when shit was really getting "intense" some guy and his chick left the theater with the quickness. gave the peace sign and all lmao!
        Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
        LSx e36TI coming soon
        Originally posted by s0urce
        Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

i watched it twice here in seattle. its not that great nor scary.

Comment

I'm going tomorrow night...

and yes I get creeped out very easily

has anyone ever had a paranormal experience?

I did a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ACMF74 View Post
              I'm going tomorrow night...

and yes I get creeped out very easily

has anyone ever had a paranormal experience?

I did a few years ago.

i see shadows all the time. I've also seen a person stand in the corner of my room in my old house(I'm not the only person who has seen this). I still dont get creeped out all to easily.
              Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
              LSx e36TI coming soon
              Originally posted by s0urce
              Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

My house is the oldest house in my town, and its fucking haunted as hell. My friends refuse to stay the night ever, after one had a blanket ripped off him in mid night. And everyone says they always feel like they are being watching when they are at my house. Personally I love it and find it kinda cool to leave something in one place and then find it in another a few days later when I look for it. Freaks out all my friends tho, they hate my house lol.
                Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
                every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
                Originally posted by Jparkr
                The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
                87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

someone's had some bad acid trips in their lifetime

Comment

Originally posted by ben312 View Post
                    My house is the oldest house in my town, and its fucking haunted as hell. My friends refuse to stay the night ever, after one had a blanket ripped off him in mid night. And everyone says they always feel like they are being watching when they are at my house. Personally I love it and find it kinda cool to leave something in one place and then find it in another a few days later when I look for it. Freaks out all my friends tho, they hate my house lol.
                    Dude I could never jack my weenis if I lived in a house like that.........

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Going to see it Friday night with the wife. Should be interesting.

Comment

ahhhh that movie is kick ass! I love the no music style in that.
                        I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                        2875-C Towerview Road
                        Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

i liked it i was creeped the fuck out

e24 e9 e30
                          IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                            I've seen the reviews and it looks scary as fuck.
                            I normally hate scary movies with a passion, but I'm debating whether to scare the shit out of myself for this one...
                            x2 on all accounts
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

watching the previews makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck. fucking blankets and shit are always getting ripped off people in my house, shit freaked me out. i will need to go see this movie
                              Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
                              every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
                              Originally posted by Jparkr
                              The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
                              87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

Originally posted by ben312 View Post
                                watching the previews makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck. fucking blankets and shit are always getting ripped off people in my house, shit freaked me out. i will need to go see this movie
                                you should call Ghost Hunters....:o

Comment

Working...
                                X