Paranormal Activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ben312 View Post
    fucking blankets and shit are always getting ripped off people in my house, shit freaked me out.

Like I tell all of my friends when they are talking ghost stories ... "prove it".
    $500, Diamantschwarz, and a Dream

Comment

Originally posted by ACMF74 View Post
      I'm going tomorrow night...

and yes I get creeped out very easily

has anyone ever had a paranormal experience?

I did a few years ago.
      ghost or not i still can't explain what i experienced at my friends old house. Anyway Me, my friend Clay, Trent and his gf Kasandra were having a poker night at his house and recently started drinking when out of nowhere kasandra screams "wtf is that!" and pointed at the shot glass slowly sliding across the table. I thought nothing of it and picked it up thinking something was under it and nothing was, so i put it back down in a different spot and again it started moving across the table. At this point we all were like uh.....wtf and kasandra comes blasting into the kitchen and smashes the shot glass right towards me with a maglite, then starts to cry here brains out.

No we weren't hallucinating cause alcohol doens't do that, plus we just started to drink. The table was dry so it coudln't have been water or spilt alcohol, and the table was not shaking or slanted and all the other glasses were still.

occasionally when i spent the night upstairs in his dads old room i get a sense something was staring down at me.

Comment

My experience was a few years ago at my buddies wedding. It was in an old mansion/castle in Rhode Island. After dinner and feeling full I took a walk around the place to see some of the rooms and antiques. I ended up in a very long rectangular room with a dinging table in the middle. I noticed two mirrors opposing each other abound 10-12 feet high. I was looking at one to the left and saw the reflection of the opposing one on the other wall. After a few seconds of looking at the one on the left I saw the reflection of the opposing one starting to sway left and right by itself. I quickly looking at the right one and it stopped moving. It started to look at the left one again and it didn't move. I asked politely to start moving it again AND IT DID. As for that I exited the room in a fast and orderly fashion. :)

Plus after getting back pictures back from the wedding there is a picture of a man in a white suit in the crowd. Nobody remembers him being there since a white suit is something we would remember. :crazy:

Comment

you guys were probably too wasted to remember, that's my anti paranormal activity explaination haha. Where in rhode island was this mansion? I used to live in woonsocket when i was younger and shit was pretty creepy there, my family used to talk about weird shit happening all the time, but i never seen anything.

edit: i haven't heard of this movie until now, i thought this was a thread about ghosts and shit hahaha

Comment

If you dig scary movies, this one is actually worth whatever they charge now a days to get in, ~10 bills?

i mean not everyone will like it, but it scared the shit outta me and the friends that went an saw it.

And i doubt every ending was different... it started out as a senior film project so i doubt they had time to do that.
            Originally posted by Lof8
            4 doors allow you to transport more whores.
            therefore, their value is much greater.
            Down to: 89 aw2 332i/4/5 , 70 Sahara 2002

Comment

i normally dont like scary movies because it's so predictable and the characters do certain things that make no sense, but if they did the movie would be over pretty quickly so it woudlnt' relaly be a movie. Also a bill usually means 100 dollars so there would be no way in hell i'd play 10 bills to watch a movie haha. I'll probably rent it when it comes out and watch it at someone elses house, i'm a bitch when it comes to ghosts and shit

Comment

Lol I've thought about the ghost hunters thing but the "ghosts" don't ever bother me. And as for proof, what u want? The phone number of the kid it happened to? He was so freaked he ran out the house at 4 in the morning with nothing but boxers on lol it was some funny shit. Another friend won't walk to my bathroom alone, she makes someone walk her the two rooms over and go turn on the light for her. Another buddy has told us stories of needing to get up and get a blanket because he is freezing... In june, while I'm in the same room and am sweating ass off. Everyone tells me they feel like they are being watched when they walk past the stairs, or through the room next to mine. Its a creepy old place for sure, like 120ish year old house that used to be the main house on a huge farm that is now most of our town. There is even a picture of it in the O'charlies in town. The cats and dogs will always be watching something in the coner of my room and then start randomly barking in the middle of the night, when I look over I don't see anything, and yes I've looked for bugs or other such things and nothing is there.
                Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
                every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
                Originally posted by Jparkr
                The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
                87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

Originally posted by ben312 View Post
                  Lol I've thought about the ghost hunters thing but the "ghosts" don't ever bother me. And as for proof, what u want? The phone number of the kid it happened to? He was so freaked he ran out the house at 4 in the morning with nothing but boxers on lol it was some funny shit. Another friend won't walk to my bathroom alone, she makes someone walk her the two rooms over and go turn on the light for her. Another buddy has told us stories of needing to get up and get a blanket because he is freezing... In june, while I'm in the same room and am sweating ass off. Everyone tells me they feel like they are being watched when they walk past the stairs, or through the room next to mine. Its a creepy old place for sure, like 120ish year old house that used to be the main house on a huge farm that is now most of our town. There is even a picture of it in the O'charlies in town. The cats and dogs will always be watching something in the coner of my room and then start randomly barking in the middle of the night, when I look over I don't see anything, and yes I've looked for bugs or other such things and nothing is there.
                  fawk

Comment

Doesn't bother me anymore. When I first moved in I was freaked out all the time lol but now it doesn't even bother me.
                    The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.

Comment

The kid who ran out the house in the morning used to be on here, but then he traded his e30 for a "family car" aka a getta. Half jetta half golf lol. But I'll ask him later to log back in here and see if he'll tell the story.

Comment

well that's what you guys get for living in the east coast it's seemingly more huanted there than over here on the west. My friends are obsessed with going "ghost" hunting, but it's more like scaring the shit out of themselves, i pass on that shit. I dont need a ghost following me back home.

Comment

I have another story..

My cousin is obsessed going to "Haunted places". She found a suppsodely haunted house and went to an old house with a mausoleum on the property. She hopped the fence with her friends late one night and went to see where this woman was buried, After hanging out there for a bit she didn't see or hear anything. Immediately after they all went to Dunkin Doughnuts. When the car was finally in the light she noticed tons of baby hand prints inside the back window AND one Man hand print inside the windshield inverted! There were no babies in the car EVER.

Comment

that's creepy, ever watch that show on discovery channel called "huantings" it's dramatized but really kool. Your story reminds me of this episode with some HS kids who go to this cemetary to sit on top of a mausoleum in hops of getting pushed off by a ghost. long story short, two jumped off and the last kid got pushed off by something, they saw weird shit, and some more kids at school heard about it and tried it themselves and when they left they had scratches all over their bodies.

What does the inverted hand mean?

Comment

If you guys want a good read. Check this out. Its all haunted stories on vortex.

Comment

Dude this movie was kind of lame. Even the girl I went with only got spooked once.

People walking out half-way through were probably bored, nothing really happened worth watching till the last 20 minutes.
                                m106 1990 e30
                                e36 daily
                                e32 cruiser

Comment

Working...
                                X