Gran Turismo 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump
    I've been drifting my ass off, it's fun when you got a good group of people doing it with you. Would make for some killer pictures if you could access the replay afterwords too.
    Originally posted by Jafxod
    Fuck, I need to find me a girl friend for this winter to nestle my penis inside and keep it warm.

Comment

Originally posted by nwvb bmw View Post
      67 ford mark iv race car
      So you spent millions on it?

Comment

My B-Spec driver snuck into the used car dealer while the console was off and stole a Honda Prelude Si '97 so now everytime I boot up the system I have to play Grand Theft Auto instead of GT5 :( Perhaps I told him to Pace-Up one too many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagaris View Post
          My B-Spec driver snuck into the used car dealer while the console was off and stole a Honda Prelude Si '97 so now everytime I boot up the system I have to play Grand Theft Auto instead of GT5 :( Perhaps I told him to Pace-Up one too many times.
          The fuck you talkin about?

Comment

So, I searched for how to beat the A-Spec, Expert Series, Historic Racing Car Cup - and found that you have to use the Toyota 7 race car from the B-Spec races. The only problem is that you have to win the Toyota 7 from the B-Spec Extreme seties, so you have to be level 20 B-Spec!!

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
            i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
             - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

& Just use Camaro RM. Like I was racing you with today. I wasnt too far behind your Lambo, like 3 seconds on TG Test track, but I was only making 307 hp

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                & Just use Camaro RM. Like I was racing you with today. I wasnt too far behind your Lambo, like 3 seconds on TG Test track, but I was only making 307 hp
                I guess I could buy another historic car for the 3rd time and give it a try. The goddamn historic cars in those races have like a million horse power with excellent handling!!!

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."

Comment

Hahaha the Camaro RM should work

Or get 17 million credits and buy the '67 Ford GT40 in the used cars (i got it once)

Comment

17 million credits in the used car section!!!????? The most credits I've had at once is like 450,000

Hey 5Toes it was really fun racing you. It's fun playing with people from R3V. Reminds me of my Midtown Madness 2 days.

Comment

Yeah anytime Jessica. Haha you need to remember your tires though. Hahaha.

Next time when I have more time we can have a few more laps at a time.

Ive had like 600,000 credits, but I hadnt sold anything either.

The TVR TUSCAN RM IS A AWESOME BEAST. I repainted mine that Mazda inca blue color thing, with white wheels it is so awesome. Best sounding car I have, and it even smoked a BMW Mclaren F1 LM car in the GranTurismo Championship

Comment

So I've found that you can do the B-Spec races while you sit and look at R3V and Reddit and listen to music. Gold trophy's every single time! *and drink cognac :P

Comment

Whats your B spec level?

Comment

7 and a half :( I have a long way until level 20 and winning the Toyota 7 so that I can win that goddam Historic Car raceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Haha Im level 2? Yeah only have done a few races. I just put my guy in a 250hp integra type r and let him do his thing

Comment

You couldn't spin the tuscan if you wanted too, and the Camero does work, have some trust in it
                                Originally posted by Jafxod
                                Fuck, I need to find me a girl friend for this winter to nestle my penis inside and keep it warm.

Comment

Working...
                                X