The Fourth Kind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
    Horror movies are one thing, but something that relates to what millions of people have witnessed and experienced is intriguing. And once it's set in the likes of movies like Fire in the Sky -based on a true story, The Fourth Kind - based on a true story, it's definitely not going to put most to sleep.
    Based on a true story about people that are full of shit.

a. you dont develop the technology to travel across the universe, spend (at minimum) YEARS getting there and then just fuck with some yokels.

b. We can see someone's taint from the other side of the galaxy and yet, somehow, these aliens manage to evade our sight well enough to sneak in, fuck a redneck and bail.

c. Nobody is talking, nobody. And its not like we arent listening. If we ever make contact with another life form (which must, statistically, exist) it will be via a medium first. Even then its not going to be much of a convo since it takes 70 years just to get a "wassup" to the NEAREST planet.
    Im now E30less.
    sigpic

Comment

I saw it last night and it freaked me out....

The actual footage and sounds were convincing..

Comment

People see and experience strange things, some are explainable...some not. Regardless such phenomena are worthy of serious investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
          a. you dont develop the technology to travel across the universe, spend (at minimum) YEARS getting there and then just fuck with some yokels.

b. We can see someone's taint from the other side of the galaxy and yet, somehow, these aliens manage to evade our sight well enough to sneak in, fuck a redneck and bail.

c. Nobody is talking, nobody. And its not like we arent listening. If we ever make contact with another life form (which must, statistically, exist) it will be via a medium first. Even then its not going to be much of a convo since it takes 70 years just to get a "wassup" to the NEAREST planet.
          Ryan, while that is true, and the logical part of me agrees with you 100%, there is still a small, illogical, primal part of us all, that still wonders...

and fears
          1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

i may go see this movie this weekend, looks interesting

Comment

Working...
            X