No announcement yet.

Blue helmets on US boarders ??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, Mexico has probably called the UN because they may have tried to solve a problem and it didn't work. Mexican and US police forces may not be doing the right thing. Having an impartial force might be the solution.

Nonetheless, I wonder what "the problem" is...
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Mexico is running out of workers.

One huge problem is the drugs.

You have to wonder why our government doesn't five a fuck about the border.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
        Mexico is running out of workers.

One huge problem is the drugs.

You have to wonder why our government doesn't five a fuck about the border.
        running out of workers? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dvs909 View Post
          running out of workers? lol.

Yeah we need to send them back.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Could there be corruption on BOTH sides, which begs for an impartial force?
            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
              lord no
              Originally posted by LJ851
              I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

How quickly before the UN force becomes corrupt though I wonder?
                "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

There better be tons of sarcasm in that comment

Originally posted by E30Kaiser View Post
                  How quickly before the UN force becomes corrupt though I wonder?
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

I am inclined to totally agree with Hallen.

I am not as concerned about UN forces our US forces.. Either or I guess, although impartiality of UN forces is preferred. I am just pleased the Mexican government is starting to recognize their own corruption.
                    Originally posted by Teaguer
                    Filling an Eta's tank with super unleaded will reach the cars maximum attainable performance level .

Aa a bonus filling the tank will also double any Eta's resale value .

Comment

I wanna cum on the girl in your avatar's b3wbz.

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Mexico is fighting an uphill battle against drug traffickers, and these fuckers are not afraid to go after senators, congressmen, sheriff, or any other authority figure. Many of the homicides are Mexican cops and their families; this is why cops prefer to be bought and play along(corruption) than put their loved ones in harms way.

This is not a US problem, so why involve the US, now if Obama offered to send troops to help quell the violence, I'm sure Felipe Calderon would consider it.
                        Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                        Originally posted by J3M93
                        This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
                          I wanna cum on the girl in your avatar's b3wbz.
                          Yeah its lots and lots of fun.
                          Last edited by mrsleeve; 11-17-2009, 07:01 PM.
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            Yeah its lots and lots of fun.
                            Ill take your word for it, now.... lets listen to Schwarz3. ;). Lucky bastard.

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                            1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                            1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Sweet, we can have a corruption trifecta.
                              Im now E30less.
                              sigpic

Comment

there fixed that for you

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
                                Sweet, we can have a corruption three way .

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X