Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vlad View Post
    so you are on your way to the right coast? what are you driving?
    yup yup. the e46

Comment

Originally posted by der affe View Post
      shit you should have told me you were passing through. i just finished smoking 11lbs of pork loin and homemade BBQ sauce a couple of hours ago. i could have given you a bbq diner with all the fixings!

which way are you headed through AZ?

and don't worry about the speed camera tickets, my old roommate had some before he moved back to SC and they never showed up (even with his SC plates) then he racked up some more whne he came to visit me 4 months ago....still nothing. F'em!
      I'm gonna PM you the next time I visit my sister in Chandler.

YAN, you'll hate NM. Keep driving, there's nothing to see there. AZ is awesome this time of year, but I hate the summers there.
      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Damn sounds like a fun trip. When are you heading North, at I-81 or I-95? or are you going at an earlier point.
        Originally posted by BillBrasky
        E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
        1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
        1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
        1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
        2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
          I'm gonna PM you the next time I visit my sister in Chandler.

YAN, you'll hate NM. Keep driving, there's nothing to see there. AZ is awesome this time of year, but I hate the summers there.
          do it. i live righjt up the street from the roaring fork too (about 2 miles straight down chaperral).
          seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

do it. i live righjt up the street from the roaring fork too (about 2 miles straight down chaperral).
            Will do :up:
            I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Roaring fork is awesome. My friend lives about a quarter mile south on Scottsdale Rd in the condos there.

Comment

Originally posted by stevofthahill View Post
                Roaring fork is awesome. My friend lives about a quarter mile south on Scottsdale Rd in the condos there.
                baller! those are some 'spensive condos!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Are you stopping in Wichita for any reason? It might be too late if you're driving fast!

Kyle
                  1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
                  DILLIGAF

Comment

Montana is having the same issues it sucks

Originally posted by Ral View Post
                    even though the original culture is being crushed by California transplants
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

if you get here before sunday - we have e30 m3 show in Brooklyn, NY - you can drive one of Nick's 3 e30 M3s, should be wicked, some highly secured area + helicopter + crazy photo location

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        Montana is having the same issues it sucks
                        So is Idaho, but we have 80 MPH sections on the highways, and I for the record have tried to leave as much California back there to prevent me from being blamed for ruining this place.

Comment

where do you think the Scottsdale D bag came from? cali import

Comment

Working...
                          X