E30 on Judge Judy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z3 Maniac

Thanks for the use of "fucking" in your sentence. I guess it shows you have class and it really spices up your style. While we are talking numbers, can you also let us know what percentage of the medias cover crimes covered by blacks, vs those covered by whities. This being said your should go back to my initial post and you shall understand that I never pretended that black commit less crimes than any other group, but simply that there representation in the medias, when it comes to crime, is most likely way beyond the actual rate of crimes commited. Have you also understood that my comment was about the amount of crime reports in the news that makes people think the society in which they live is more violent than it actually is? Read... and understand. Duh... Your lack of understanding of simple ideas is also very annoying dude.

"Homicide coverage on network news increased 473% from 1990 to 1998, while homicides decreased 32.9% during that time, the report said. While homicides committed by youth declined by 68% from 1993 to 1999, 62% of the public reported they believed youth crime was on the rise."
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

z31s also not a Vendor.

Ill just leave that there...

Comment

Nice straw man, Lee.
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

It really looks like he only hit the tire.
          [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
          Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

:up:
            [PAKSIW]
            20D .........
            vmwerks :up:
            ryan gmw :up:

Comment

That was the funniest fucking thing i've seen in so long. That's honestly hilarious. Forwarded this to my Dad, Jean.

That kid ate shit! I can't believe nobody was laughing in the room when the video was playing

Comment

fuckin pwned

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  I can take a stab at it over turkey break

and mega-lulz at the video.
                  this on the front

this on the back, smaller, zoomed into the him sitting under the tree

:up:
                  http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Holy shit. that's priceless.

Nice goin Jean! ...your car must have some beef swaybars on it, that thing didn't look like it even budged LOL

I don't know if i coulda kept sucha straigth face through it all!!
                    ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                      Nice straw man, Lee.
                      Both of you fuckers are being racist assholes.

Lee, as soon as you brought race into the argument, you were being just as racist as the media may or may not be.

Z31, as soon as you started spewing bullshit statistics, you were being racist.

Any sort of generalizing regarding race, is inherently racist.

Criminality has NOTHING to do with race and everything to do with where the person lives, education, parents, etc. When you relate crime and race, any sort of statistics are merely coincidence.

How bout this guys, just ignore the fact that he was black. He could have just as well been a white person, or an asian. Any person, regardless of race, could be irresponsible.

Comment

Oh Jesus, you again...

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                        Originally posted by DTM190
                        "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post

Criminality has NOTHING to do with race and everything to do with where the person lives, education, parents, etc. When you relate crime and race, any sort of statistics are merely coincidence.
                          Do you agree that the majority of the people living in the inner-city areas are black?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                          And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                            Both of you fuckers are being racist assholes.

Lee, as soon as you brought race into the argument, you were being just as racist as the media may or may not be.

Z31, as soon as you started spewing bullshit statistics, you were being racist.

Any sort of generalizing regarding race, is inherently racist.

How bout this guys, just ignore the fact that he was black. He could have just as well been a white person, or an asian. Any person, regardless of race, could be irresponsible.
                            So by arguing about arguing about bringing racism into an argument...

does that make you a triple racist?

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                              Do you agree that the majority of the people living in the inner-city areas are black?
                              I suspect that is the case but it has absolutely no causal relation to crime rates. Correlation does not imply causation. Like I said before, criminality is due to factors such as education, financial situation, parental upbringing, mental health, etc. It has nothing to do with the color of a persons skin, period.

Comment

I so wish that ^ were true.

Closing SOON!
                                "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X