No announcement yet.

purpose of drinking of beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmmmmmmmm beer, I am drinking red stripe now. I'll drink beer all night but give me a few LI iced teas or basically anything with spirits it's a wrap.

(OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO) ///Motorsport
    In this world, things aren't black & white. Its Delphin!

Parts, Buy Them--> http://picasaweb.google.com/transatl...eat=directlink

Snowboard & video game stuff --> http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=148645

Originally posted by Steve92E34
    Your car is breathing my air, and so are you.
    AND you are both still slow

Comment

Way down deep im just a redneck bro who loves to get down on some Busch heavy. But I also like beer for its more flattering qualities. I love me some, Fullers London Pride. Stella Artois, Chimay, Dead Guy, Guiness, Wittekerke, as well as a number of domestics. And beer drunk is totally fun and I find varies from beer to beer, but is much more consistent than liquor drunk.
      Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

Comment

I love a great beer!

Guinness, Paulaner, HB, Stella, Alaskan, Fullers, Grolsch, Corona, Stone, New Belgium, Boddingtons oh man I could go on!

I also have been drinking Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat cause it's better than Blue Moon.

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
        See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

Sapporo or Asahi is delicious with Sushi

drinking a Bud Light Lime now :P

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

I love drinking beer, just recently got into brewing my own not to long ago. Alcohol or no alcohol, if beer tasted the same without I'd still drink it. After high school and early college, drinking anything with a hint of booze just to get drunk is pretty retarded. Oh, for those who drink mixed drinks to cover up the "icky taste" of alcohol, you are complete vaginas and should stick to your Zima from now on.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
              I drink 1-5 beers for the taste. I drink 6-12 beers because I cant remember the taste of 1-5. Anything after that is extracurricular, which means someone's body will be holding my penis that night.
              Taking your hand out on a date shouldn't require 13+ beers. Unless you are one ugly mother fucker.

Sorry I had to take the shot.
              If in doubt... Flat out

Comment

Sapporo is bomb!
                Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat is better than Blue Moon? Never had it.
                Stella is good
                Bud light = water

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus View Post
                  Taking my hand out on a date shouldn't require 13+ beers. Unless you are one ugly mother fucker.

Sorry I had to take the shot.
                  So your giving him a hand? UGH! JUST WRONG!

Comment

free beer is the best beer.
                    i like ales, stouts. personal favorites for daily drinks are sierra nevada's & arrougant bastard & laguanita's. (IPA)india pale ale
                    malt liqueor sucks.
                    back when i was a young lad,
                    we had mickeys with sunny D (swamp water)

Comment

This reminded me of this thread

1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                        This reminded me of this thread

ahahah gooch always played that on his scranton radio show.

nothin like workin on the e30 with a couple cold yuenglings... :up:
                        Originally posted by blunt
                        i called my 17 yo paperboy "sugartits" in a christmas card 3 years ago. he never came back and im not joking.

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                          So your giving him a hand? UGH! JUST WRONG!
                          Wow you are clever. But if there's one thing a guy can do better than a girl I'm sure it'd be a handy.

I'm sure you know all about that! haha
                          If in doubt... Flat out

Comment

Originally posted by nic01101011 View Post
                            as a drug, beer isn't great. Use hard liquor for that.
                            I usually drink beer with a meal or if im out working on the car.
                            Why.. A little bit of alcohol is soothing and the right beer paired with the right food can be great.
                            qft
                            Originally posted by accident
                            I have achieved the title of Douche of the month.
                            Discuss.
                            Originally posted by kronus
                            It was probably pissed off because it didn't want to pay taxes for poor people's healthcare.
                            1990 300ZX TT 5spd ($6,000)
                            1991 318i 4dr 5spd (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                              I drink 1-5 beers for the taste. I drink 6-12 beers because I cant remember the taste of 1-5. Anything after that is extracurricular, which means someone's body will be holding my penis that night.
                              This is true. I get drunk texts from this motherfucker and then hung over "oops i fucked some random girl" texts from him the next morning
                              1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                              1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                              1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                              1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

bc i need it to take the edge off in the am

Comment

Working...
                                X