No announcement yet.

I have slept once, for four hours, since Saturday morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang, that sucks. One of my buddy's just had to do something similar to finish a project and my sis does all nighters regularly for law school I think.

I only did one for fun I think and another time for Dance Marathon. It was rough.

Comment

Every time I start thinking about going back to school, I see something like this and it reminds how happy I am to have not done any school work for the last 4 years.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

i am so happy my senior project is out of my way, I'd be committing suicide, if it wasn't.

Comment

I've got like four projects and a lab report (not a sissy lab report, a 20 page control systems lab report) due on various days next week that I haven't started. I'm probably only staying with my family Thanksgiving and (maybe) Friday then driving back home to start on work.

I've stayed up for about 40-50 hours before trying to work on shit but I found that I really didn't get any more done than if I had slept. Then I crashed for like 18 hours, slept through my alarm and missed the class I was working for. Good times.

Comment

You do realize that a little sleep makes you like 10x as productive after like 24 hours...you'd probably still get all your work done if you slept lol...
            sigpic
            "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Phuck school

But I feel for ya dude, I did 3 years of college before realizing I didn't want to spend the rest of my life paying off school loans and shit.

The longest I went without sleep was 10 days, working 2 jobs and full time school, that's when your microsleeps kick into gear, 2 min there, 5 min here, haha.
              Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
              If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
              Originally posted by J3M93
              This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

yeah, I had to tell my parents I wasn't coming this year. Luckily my dad is also ME, and understands.

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
                  Phuck school

But I feel for ya dude, I did 3 years of college before realizing I didn't want to spend the rest of my life paying off school loans and shit.

The longest I went without sleep was 10 days, working 2 jobs and full time school, that's when your microsleeps kick into gear, 2 min there, 5 min here, haha.
                  Wait... you did 3 years of college? Then threw it away because you didn't feel like it any more? You're almost there dude...

Comment

Originally posted by shiftbmw View Post
                    You do realize that a little sleep makes you like 10x as productive after like 24 hours...you'd probably still get all your work done if you slept lol...
                    yea, i find im much better off getting sleep and less studying than just studying all night. last thing you want is to be working or taking an exam with a foggy mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                      yeah, I had to tell my parents I wasn't coming this year. Luckily my dad is also ME, and understands.
                      My mom just got laid off and has nothing to do all day, plus we already bought bus tickets... PLUS she volunteered her second car for me to drive while the thirty was down. So I've kinda gotta go no matter how you slice it.

I did consider staying though. I'll probably be reading papers and shit on the way up there and when I'm not eating delicious food.

Comment

Originally posted by Nic01101011 View Post
                        yea, i find im much better off getting sleep and less studying than just studying all night. last thing you want is to be working or taking an exam with a foggy mind.
                        You know, that's never happened to me. I've found that I just get annoyed/frustrated after awhile and can't focus so it's better if I just get some sleep, but if I pull an all-nighter and am drowsy, the instant they hand out the test it's just one of those "this is it" moments and I'm fully awake through the whole thing. Then after the test I'm pumped for the rest of the day and don't wind up sleeping for a lot longer.

Comment

I've spent more on these

than tuition.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                            I've spent more on these

than tuition.
                            I owe at least 25% of my GPA to those little fuckers.
                            cars beep boop

Comment

To my dear cousin Dmitriy,

Things haven't been the same on the farm since you left. Old man zeke's been real ornery, and keeps asking around for you. I think he's mighty sore about the debt you owe him, and he reckons that the kinfolk is liable for your borrowing. Just the
                              other day he shot our poor dog jasper as a warning he said. Daddy doesn't know what to do, what with his infirmity and all. I'm thinking there's only one solution, but I'm never going back to Warden Jones' chicken coop. It's all or nothing, the chips are down, and kitty wants a corner. Pray for me Mr. Dmitriy, that god may guide my hand in righteous retribution where you have failed in time's past.

Your most faithful cousin,

Greg

seriously though, it'll be worth it later. you're gonna be all learned. and winter break is soon!

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                              Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

40mg of Adderall solved my problems, I sleep every two days now.
                                1985 BMW 325e
                                1997 BMW M3/4/5
                                2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Working...
                                X