Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brother going to airforce, any usefull gift ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

take him to a gentleman's club.
    Originally posted by accident
    I have achieved the title of Douche of the month.
    Discuss.
    Originally posted by kronus
    It was probably pissed off because it didn't want to pay taxes for poor people's healthcare.
    1990 300ZX TT 5spd ($6,000)
    1991 318i 4dr 5spd (DD)

Comment

Get him a nice, fold out shaving kit/toiletry bag. One with a strap and a hook on it. You are always living out of your toiletry bag until you get a permanent assignment (which is home for him).
      1987 E30 325is
      1999 E46 323i
      RIP 1994 E32 740iL
      oo=[][]=oo

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
        Why can a pilot not have polarized glasses? That makes little sense to me.
        Pick up a cell phone with polarized lenses on, you'll see why. The common effect is that you'll only see half of your screen and the other will be all red or green.

Originally posted by Eric View Post
        Standard issue is the shit. I just ordered a pair of matte black gasscans from them.

what color is ice? white? definetly not allowed in the air force! We are allowed black, or silver, no mirror finish to the glass (how aviators pass???) and a subdued "non faddish" logo.

My biggiest pet pieve is when dudes in uniform wear white glasses in their car, like rules don't apply in your personal bubble??? WTF?
        Ice is blue, slight mirror finish. I'm not sure if you guys aren't allowed iridium, or what we call premium iridium's. Regular iridium has a slight mirror finish only when you put them on, the premiums like fire and ruby have a strong mirror even when they're not on. The premiums are pretty obnoxious colors too, so it's understandable why they're banned. If you don't mind, pm me what you got the gascan's for, I'd like to compare that to my employee discount, as I just bought the ducati gascans for my brother.

I wish we got some of the stuff you have access to in our store, my dad would kill for a set of combat boots, and personally I wouldn't mind a set of assault gloves for shooting.

Comment

I'm seriously considering going in next year and the thing I think would help me most is encouragement and getting reminded of why I'm there/chose to be there. Would be even better from a pretty girl to by the way ;)
          "We can't drink here.... This is frat country"

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
          I'm gonna quote a lot of you later this year.

Comment

Working...
          X