Obama to send 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan

wtf!?!?!?!?!?

what a fucking waste..
    '12 F30 328i Sport Line
    '91 SpecE30 #523
    '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

doing things half ass is not the answer. God bless our troops!
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

It all started back in December 2001 when the US troups were surrounding Ben Ladin (that was the goal of the invasion, right?) and ready to "harvest" him. Easy job. Generals in Afghanistan requested Washington for a little extra help to "close the deal" and capture Ben Ladin. Bush and Rumfeld refused the extra military support to be sent to Afghanistan, Ben Ladin took a hike, and for 8 years American soldiers kept on dying... I guess it was a lesson learned as the current administration wants to end things shortly by sending extra troups to train the "aboriginal" army and then leave in 2011... Afghanistan was a 3 month mission that will have lasted 10 years.
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

and then there's the war tax surcharge they are trying to pass...

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
            http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6936645.ece

It all started back in 2001 when the US troups were surrounding Ben Ladin (that was the goal of the invasion, right?) and ready to "harvest" him. Easy job. Generals in Afghanistan required Washington for a little extra help to "close the deal" and capture Ben Ladin. Bush and Rumfeld refused the extra military support to be sent to Afghanistan, Ben Ladin took a hike, and for 8 years American soldiers kept on dying... I guess it was a lesson learned as the current administration wants to end things shortly by sending extra troups to train the "aboriginal" army and then leave in 2011... Afghanistan was a 3 month mission that will have lasted 11 years.
            OOHHhhhhh!!!! So that's what happened! Fk!

Comment

so i guess this is what Obama meant when he was saying during the campaign that he wanted to lessen the troops overseas.

Comment

Now, the question that remains is WHY the Bush sdministration didn't want to kill or capture Ben Ladin... There could be tons of worthless conspiracy theories there. So, only Rumfy has the real answer.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                  Now, the question that remains is WHY the Bush sdministration didn't want to kill or capture Ben Ladin... There could be tons of worthless conspiracy theories there. So, only Rumfy has the real answer.
                  Probably because Bin Laden is really Bush's half-brother and really they are working out a secret deal to have a staged war with each other so that they can both become rich from it and then fake their own deaths and then run off to Cancun while the world rots.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                    so i guess this is what Obama meant when he was saying during the campaign that he wanted to lessen the troops overseas.
                    Criticize, good call. Everyone can bitch all they want that this happened but, if we had elected a republican this would have happened faster and more troops would have gone but it would have been okay to you and all the other obama bashers. Also a lot of republican praised it as a good idea when bush issued a troop surplus, but when obama does its time to raise hell? Honestly at this point I just kinda sit and wait for the next way you will find to criticize the man, its quite comical.
                    Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
                    every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
                    Originally posted by Jparkr
                    The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
                    87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

Originally posted by ben312 View Post
                      Criticize, good call. Everyone can bitch all they want that this happened but, if we had elected a republican this would have happened faster and more troops would have gone but it would have been okay to you and all the other obama bashers. Also a lot of republican praised it as a good idea when bush issued a troop surplus, but when obama does its time to raise hell? Honestly at this point I just kinda sit and wait for the next way you will find to criticize the man, its quite comical.

ha ha! actually, my friend, i am criticizing the fact that one of Obama'a main points was to lessen troops during the election, and now he is doing the opposite.

The fact that troops are being increased is not the criticizing point, but the fact that he said one thing and is doing another.

Now with a republican president, at least he would have said in his campaign that he would increase troops, and then he would have went ahead and did it.

see my point?

to condense it even further: Obama = hypocritical.

Comment

Originally posted by ben312 View Post
                        did you even follow the election?

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                        ha ha! actually, my friend, i am criticizing the fact that one of Obama'a main points was to lessen troops during the election, and now he is doing the opposite.

The fact that troops are being increased is not the criticizing point, but the fact that he said one thing and is doing another.

Now with a republican president, at least he would have said in his campaign that he would increase troops, and then he would have went ahead and did it.

see my point?

to condense it even further: Obama = hypocritical.
                        this.
                        it wouldn't even be a huge issue except that one of Obama's main points during his campaign was that he was going to bring troops home.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                        And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

we should be outta there asap.. not putting more troops in. obama is trying to compound bush's fuckups by escalating the involvement.
                          '12 F30 328i Sport Line
                          '91 SpecE30 #523
                          '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Originally posted by kishg View Post
                            we should be outta there asap.. not putting more troops in. obama is trying to compound bush's fuckups by escalating the involvement.
                            Let's pretend you buy a used car and find out it is not as good as you thought. So, you put money to fix it. And more. And more. Then you realize you may have put a lot of dough. What do you do then? Stop wasting money, trash the car and endure a huge loss? Or do you keep on spending money until the car is half presentable and sell it to an unsuspecting buyer to take over with the all the problems?

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by kishg View Post
                              and yet.... Obama was supposedly the "hope" for the "change" that was supposed to take place after the "last 8 years" of the "bush administration"

makes me lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X