Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England can beat slovenia.
    Originally posted by teamdynasty43
    Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

We still have a chance if England win tonight. They would then be tied with Slov with 4 points and the US 2. If we beat Algeria and get 5 and england then beat slovenia and has 7, we would be through.
      http://JoeysM3.com

Comment

Originally posted by e30m3power View Post
        We still have a chance if England win tonight. They would then be tied with Slov with 4 points and the US 2. If we beat Algeria and get 5 and england then beat slovenia and has 7, we would be through.
        I predict an upset, and BTW it will be a Brasil x Argentina final; and yes, Argentina will get Brasil'd. (that's, of course, if we don't see them before the final)

Comment

Spain lost to Switzerland 0-1 and now Germany lost to Serbia 0-1

this world cup is full of surprises..

Comment

USA= Robbed.

That was the most amazing comeback so far in the wc and then the last goal to win, and the ref calls that.

Comment

I dunno about most amazing comeback (its been done before), but it was a fantastic effort. It was truly sad to see them tie like that. With England now tied for points, the US still has a good chance. They will have to beat slovenia and have a higher goal margin than England does when they (now questionably) beat Slovenia.
              Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
              FullOpp Stickers for sale!
              NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
              Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
              ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Not exactly Erick.

As of now, Slovenia has 3 points from the win against algeria. England and US have 2 points each.

What that means is that the US and England's chances are still good and their future is in their hands. If they win their respective matches they will get through with 5 points each.

Then that means it would come down to goal differential to decide who ends up in first place.

So the US does not need to rely on England's result in the next game.

And as of right now, the US has a better goal differential anyways.

Comment

Slovenia has 4 points..

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/standings/index.html

Comment

Your absolutely right, my bad.

But that doesn't change the rest of what I said. If US wins they are through.

Same goes for England.

Comment

all i see are huge fucking sig pictures.

referees were horrible today. what the hell the call was on the third US goal was,
                      ill never know, this blows monkey balls.

and what the hell is going on with england? they should have left beckham at home.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teamdynasty43
                        Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Comment

I must say yesterday's USA vs Slovenia game was an amazing show by both sides. At half time, I never thought I would have been pissed off by a draw! That was some very, very bad officiating.

Same with today's AUS vs Ghana game. That was NOT a handball, clearly it hit the guy's shoulder. AUS should have won that game 1-0.

Comment

Originally posted by e30m3power View Post
                              Your absolutely right, my bad.

But that doesn't change the rest of what I said. If US wins they are through.

Same goes for England.
                              keep on posting here, your sig pic makes me hot.

btw: intersting outcome with serbia and germany. Can't count out the slavs anytime. One of the reasons for aussies being so good last time around was because some of the naturalized slavic players being on their team.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                                Same with today's AUS vs Ghana game. That was NOT a handball, clearly it hit the guy's shoulder. AUS should have won that game 1-0.
                                Open your eyes and watch the replay again :p

As for the USA, I'm still upset, and I'm not even American. Terrible, terrible.

Hopefully games get more exciting now.

- E
                                Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                                EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                                FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                                NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                                Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                                ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Working...
                                X